Entangled Between Threads (Part 1)

A couple of weeks passed. Bubble Guppies continued with their school and social routines.

But one of them ran into an unexpected surprise. Several days ago, Gil began to notice that a girl was interested in him. He decided to give that girl a chance. That young woman was none other than Jane. During that period of time, they both started dating. It seems that Gil began to be interested in Jane as she was for him. Finally, they both ended up in a relationship. Maybe it was very fast but that did not stop the couple. We'll look at five of the Bubble Guppies that were on the school campus. There was Molly, Goby, Deema, Oona, and Nonny.

"Does anyone know anything about Gil? I haven't heard from him in a long time" Goby asked.

"I don't know" Oona answered.

"Neither do I" Deema added. Nonny just shook his head "Molly, you are his best friend. You must know something"

"Well.....I....ummmm" Molly said. It seems that she knew something but it seemed that she did not feel like saying it. Her expression showed discomfort. Immediately someone appeared.

"Oh...hi guys!...Sorry if I didn't write to you or something. I was very busy" Gil appeared.

"You? Busy? With what?" Deema asked confused.

"Well ... I was dating someone ... Guys, I want to introduce you to my new girlfriend Jane" Gil introduced her.

"Oh....you must be his best friends. He told me good things of you..." Jane said. Discreetly she casts a hateful look at Molly. Molly decided to ignore it.

"Oh yeah.....Nice to meet you...." Deema said.

"The feeling is mutual, Deema Wahler" Jane answered sarcastical.

"Wow, I didn't know you were dating Jane. You are very lucky to date the most beautiful and popular girl in school" Goby said. The blonde looked him annoyed. But nobody noticed it.

"Thanks, buddy. Guys, we could all go eat somewhere" Gil proposed.

"But honey, you promised me that we were going to eat just the two of us" Jane said that in an innocent tone.

"I did?" Gil asked confused. She just nodded her head "Well....Then it will be another time. You guys don't mind me leaving?"

"Of course not, Gilly. We will be fine. Have fun together" Moly said with a fake smile.

"Thanks, Molly. You are the best friend I could have" Gil smiled innocently "See you, guys"

He decided to go with Jane to have lunch together. She discreetly smirked at her adversary, Molly.

"Wow ... she really hates you" Oona noticed it.

"I do not get it. I haven't done anything to her. She has Gil" Molly asked confused.

"She is so mean" Deema said.

"That bad! You should have taken advantage when you could" Goby said.

"What are you talking about?" Molly asked.

"We have to explain? We literally all know you liked Gil for a long time" Goby answered.

"Hey! What makes you believe that?" Molly asked annoyed.

"You are very obvious. Only Gil is so naive as not to notice" Nonny commented seriously. She blushed.

"But what's the point? For him I will always be his best friend. Nothing will change that. Also, Gil loves Jane. All I can do is let him be happy with her" Molly confessed sadly.

"Molly.....are you okay?" Oona asked very worried for her friend.

"I'll be fine ... I just want to be ... alone" Molly said before she left the gang.