A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Part 1)

It was a quiet day. Two weeks have passed since Gil and Molly started dating. Things seem to be going well for them. But ... how about we talk about the rest of the Bubble Guppies. First we will look at a couple of friends who were walking around the city. It seems that they were going to a specific place.

"I thank you for deciding to come with me to the first audition for the school play. The others could not come" Deema said. Gil and Molly are dating, Oona is where her grandmother is and Nonny has to study.

"You're welcome. You can count on me in everything" Goby commented.

"Yeah, I know. I always knew we should go out more often" Deema said "Just you and me"
"(gulp) Seriously?" Goby was nervous.

"Well of course! After all we are very close friends" Deema smiled him "Oh oh...We're late! We must hurry up!"

"Hey, slow down! Goby chased her. Deema decided to swam quickly. She had to be on time for the audition. Finally they reached the school auditorium. It was a Saturday, so there was practically no one.

There were several students. Various candidates for the roles of the characters in the play. For some reason, Deema was feeling a little nervous.

"Are you okay, Deema?" Goby asked.

"Is that ... what if I'm not that good? They are many actors and they look good. I don't know if I can really get the lead role. I'm already panicking" Deema said.

"Calm down, friend! I know you well and you are the best actress I have ever seen. Just focus on doing it right and they will see your talent" Goby comforted her.

"Are you sure?" Deema asked.

"Do you think I would lie to you?" Goby smiled her.

"Mmmm thanks. I needed to hear that" Deema said.

"Deema Wahler. It's your turn. Come here!" The director of the drama club called.

"Good luck!" Goby said.

It took a few minutes for the theater director to take note of the performance of Deema and several students. It seems that they took a long time evaluating and classifying who entered the work and their roles. And at the same time those who don't. Deema was nervous when they started evaluating. Goby was just trying to calm her down.

"Very good. We have analyzed and evaluated all possible actors. Next we will tell you the students admitted to the school play" The director said. "James Graham as Count Burne - Andrew Hopkins as The Mayor - Jonathan Brecker as Count Wesley - Kimberly Pinewoods as The Secretary - Deema Wahler as Duchess Lexington...."

"I can't believe it! I got the role!" Deema said very happy. She will be the female main character.

"I told you, Deema. I knew you would make it" Goby commented very happy for her.

"Congratulations, Deema. You was accepted" One boy said that. Deema recognized him.

"Oh James. You have a role too" Deema hugged him.

"You know I am an excellent actor. You should know that my acceptance was assured, darling" James said that playfully. Goby was confused.

"Oh...Oh my manners. Goby, this is Jame. My best partner from the theater club. James, this is Goby. One of my best friends from my childhood" Deema introduced them.

"Nice to meet you, James" Goby said without problem.

"The pleasure is all mine. Deema told me about your friends. Including you" James answered politely.

"I hope she said good things to you about me" Goby giggled a little.

"Yes. Many good things indeed" James answered.