The "Perfect Date"

Sometimes ... when you plan something, it turns out completely different. To his bad luck, Gil happens to him often. But nothing compares to what will happen to him. It was a day like any other at school. Gil was talking to his friends.

"Do you want to go to my house to see some movies?" Goby asked.

"Yes" Nonny said.

"I'm sorry, buddy. But tonight I will date with Molly" Gil answered.

"Really?" Goby said. Gil nodded.

"But this date will be different. It will be the "perfect date" for Molly. This time I have everything planned. And nothing will go wrong like the past ones" Gil said.

"Like the time you bought her flowers and she was allergic to those kinds of flowers" Goby giggled a little.

"Or like the other one that you ran out of money and had to travel ALL over the city to return home" Nonny added.

Hey! This time everything will be okay for me and for Molly. I know it" Gil was determined.

That school day felt eternal to Gil. He wanted to get out fast to get ready for his date with Molly. Finally, the time came. Gil had his suit ready for his date. He was confident that everything would work out for both of them. But the problems are only about to begin. It all started when Gil went through Molly.

"Hello, honey" Gil hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Hi, Gilly! I'm ready for the date" She smiled.

"Nice. I will call a taxi to take us to a restaurant. I chose a very elegant restaurant. I know you always wanted to go to one" Gil took his phone.

"Oww Gilly, that's a nice detail for you" Molly was happy. But Gil not very much.

"Damn! How come a damn taxi isn't available right now? What happens? Is everyone on vacation or what?" Gil was upset a little.

"Gil....We can walk. I don't have problems" Molly said quietly.

"Well. I suppose walking is more romantic" They started to walk to the restaurant hand by hand. Finally, Gil and Molly arrived at the restaurant after a few long minutes of fun chats. They were received by a restaurant host.

"Welcome to the Restaurant "Le goût de l'amour". Can I help you with something?" It was a crab in an elegant suit with a small mustache. The tone of his voice was French.

"I have a reservation for a romantic dinner. A table for two" Gil said politely.

"Ejem...Your name, monsieur" The host asked.

"Gil, Gil Gordon, sir" Gil said.

"Sorry, monsieur Gordon. But I don't have a registered "Gordon" The crab said.

"What? It must be a mistake. I'm sure I made a reservation. I confirmed it before bringing my girlfriend" Gil said a little annoyed.

"I'm so sorry, monsieur. But you know what it means" The host said.

"I know I know. (sigh) To the tail of the row" Gil rolled his eyes bothered.

"Well....We just must wait some minutes" Molly tried to be optimistic.

"Sure" Gil said that not very convinced. They spent half an hour down the line and because of its speed.

"Alright next" The host said.

"(Here we go again)" Gil thought bothered "It is me again. I'm sure I did have a reservation HERE"

"You're Gordon. Right? Please allow me a moment to review the other reservation list just sent to me, please" The crab started to check the another list "Oh...ejem...Excusez-moi monsieur. It seems that you do have a registered reservation. Table for two. Je m'excuse" The French host was ashamed.