Gaining Your Trust (Part 2)

Gil was surprised to hear a voice offering his help. He left the toilet room and found the person who was waiting for him. She was a hairy little girl. That's right ... it was her sister-in-law.

"Mia! What are you doing here? And what are you talking about?" Gil asked trying to hide her his talk with Robert.

"Gil, I heard what you and my dad talked about" Mia answered.

"Mia (sigh) You shouldn't get into these things. I don't think you understand this from relationships and that. It's ... complicated for someone your age" Gil said.

"Gil, that I'm a girl who almost finished preschool doesn't make me dumb. I know I don't understand many things because of my age, but I know something. I love my older sister. And she deserves to be happy with a good boy like you. I don't understand why my dad doesn't love you, but I'm willing to help you" Mia told him her feelings.

"I appreciate your good intentions, but I don't know what you can do to make Robert like me" Gil said not very convinced.

"Mmmmm...I know. I'm going to tell you a family secret. But swear to me, you're not going to tell anyone" Mia whispered him.

"I swear" Gil raised his hand swearing. Molly's younger sister whispered into Gil's ear, it seemed like something that might interest the young blue-haired man "Are you sure?"

"So is. But I warn you that it will not be easy. Dad can be tough. And what do you say?" Mia asked.

"I...I know what I will do. Thanks, Mia! You are a great sister-in-law" Gil hugged her a little.

"You're welcome. Just make my big sis happy!" Mia giggled.

"I always do it" Gil smirked a little. He went to search Robert.

Molly and Gil were together with the rest of the Gentilella family. Everyone was eating happily. Gil was thinking of talking to Robert to implement his plan devised by Mia. He asked his girlfriend if he could accompany him to speak to her father. Molly accepted a little confused but she didn't question that.

"Hello, Mr. Gentilella. I think we start with the left flipper. I just want us to get to know each other better and maybe accept me" Gil said with a shy smiled.

"Hmpt as you said" He rolled his eyes.

"Well....I know I don't have the best reputation, but I am competent enough to take care of your daughter. If that is what worries you" Gil commented.

"Whatever. Still you don't convince me at all" Robert said rudely.

"Dad....calm down. I just want you to accept Gil. He is very important for me" Molly begged him.

"Daughter, you don't know what suits you. That boy is not good for you. He is not worthy of you" The man answered.

"Enough, Mister Gentilella! I tried to be reasonable with you, but you leave me no choice. All right, you want me to prove that I'm worthy of Molly? I will do it. Sir, I challenge you to a family duel" Gil shouted. The rest of the family gasped surprised.

"Gilly...No!" Molly was scared.

"Hehehe...What do you mean by that?" Mr. Gentilella smirked.

"According to the tradition of this family, I can earn your blessing if ... I beat you in a duel. If with that I show that I am a good boyfriend for Molly, well , I challenge you" Gil was confident.

"Mmmmm interesting, boy. You have guts, that surprised me a little. Very well, I accept your challenge on one condition. If you win, you will have my blessing to go out with my daughter. But if you lose, you will have to be separated forever. Well, Gil? Do you accept or do you retract?" Robert proposed him with a evil smile.