Bubble Guppies Falling Apart (Part 3)

Everything only goes from bad to worse. Goby, Deema, Oona and Nonny are separated and angry at each other. Molly and Gil tried to do something about it, but he was unsuccessful and she had been kidnapped by a mysterious guy. Without commenting on anything else, we will look at Molly. She began to open her eyes very slowly and noticed something that scared her. She noticed that she was in an abandoned place. Like a vault or something. Molly noticed that her hands were tied with chains from the wrists to the wall. Before she could say anything, she heard voices approaching.

"This is my favorite part of the plan"

"Although this part of the plan did not go as expected. It is satisfying. We are still making them suffer"

"(Those voices ... are very familiar to me ...)" Molly thought. The two figures approached Molly. She was surprised to see ... them again.

"Well, well, well, but look who we have here. Our old friend has already woken up"

"I hope it was a comforting nap"

"Jane! James! What does this all mean?" Molly asked, surprised.

"Finally our day arrived. Our revenge against you six. Against the Bubble Guppies" James said evilly.

"So is. You don't know what I expected for this day, brunette" Jane smirked.

"You two ... Jane hurt Gil a lot and James tried to hurt Goby and Deema ... Now what do you want?" Molly expressed bothered.

"We want revenge from you. You just screwed up our plans" James answered.

"We had to. Your plans involved hurting my friends. And that we could not allow" Molly justified.

"But now your friends can't do anything for you" James smirked.

"Oh yeah? My friends will come for me. I'm sure" Molly said that confidently. But that only made both of them laugh at her "What are you two laughing at?"
"That you're very naive, Molly. You think we don't take your friends into account. Should we tell her?" Jane said evilly.

"You will see. We take care of your friends. Goby, Deema, Oona, and Nonny are separated by their own doubts, insecurities, and mistrust. Things that the two of us provoke" James explained.

"No. My friends wouldn't be so naive to fall for that. We are friends for most of our lives" Molly refused to see that.

"The truth is usually cruel. And that's what happened. Now we kidnap you. You are their born leader, and you would have tried to resolve their differences, that is why you are here. Without you, the Bubble Guppies will dissolve" James added.

"You ... are crazy. But you forget something. You underestimate Gilly" Molly said.

"He? Hahaha....He will not be able to do anything alone. Without you and without others, he will be abandoned and will surrender. Everything is going as planned. And now ... comes my favorite part" Jane smiled at her evilly. She covered Molly's mouth with tape so she couldn't speak.

"Hmmmm Hmmm" Molly said scared.

"Jane, you can play with her" James said evilly.

"I'm going to enjoy it, as you can't imagine" Jane smirked evilly. Wasting no time, Jane beat up Molly. The brunette suffered a lot, but the tape did not let her scream. Jane was hitting her and Molly couldn't defend herself. Jane hit her so hard that she was weak and the chains only held her.

"Stop it, Jane!" James ordered.

"Why? I'm enjoying this" Jane asked angrily.

"We need her alive. Let her regain her strength. Then you can torture her again" The red-haired boy sentenced. She reluctantly left her.