Nonny's First Kiss (Part 1)

Sorry for not updating for a while. I have been busy. I usually make there at midnight in my area. And usually sleep at like 3am so yeah. Well lets just continue the story.

It had been a few weeks since Goby and Deema formalized their relationship after the incident with James. It was finally a nice weekend. After tedious hours of classes and in addition to people who just screwed up the lives of our protagonists, they decided to take a couple of days off on the beach. The first day the young guppies got up very early. They took a few suitcases and met at the bus station.

"How good that we can get out of the city for a couple of days. They don't know how much it cost me to convince my parents to let me go" Molly said.

"It seems they don't trust me much yet" Gil smiled at his girlfriend.

"In fact, they were not going to let me go for you" Molly told smirked a little.

"Hey!" Gil got a little upset. The rest giggled.

"Deema, darling ... Why did you bring so many things? We will only be a couple of days" Goby asked.

"I....will...need...all...of...this...Ufff" Deema said that while bringing her suitcase that was full "Can you help me with this?"

"(sigh) That will hurt my back" Goby said that before helping his girlfriend carry the suitcases to the bus. Gil does the same to Molly. Oona and Nonny then enter with their respective suitcases.

"I'm glad the six of us finally got out together. It is a good idea to clear yourself of everything. With the sun, the breeze, the sea" Oona commented.

"It is good to rest a little from our responsibilities. I was starting to get stressed" Nonny added.

"Beach here we go!" Deema said that very excited.

Finally, they entered the bus and then it started and headed for their destination. It took a few hours on the bus. They sat in pairs like Gil and Molly, Goby and Deema, Oona and Nonny. Then, they reached their destination, a beautiful and refreshing beach. The guppies came down with their suitcases and took them to the cabins that were going to stay for that couple of days. Due to local policies (and to avoid future misunderstandings), they decided that the boys would settle in one cabin and the girls in another.

In the boys room.

"Some time ago I wanted to come to a beach or a swimming pool. Super refreshing. No teachers and no homework" Gil commented.

"Either that or you wanted to see Molly in a swimsuit" Goby smiled mischievously.

"That's not true! And why do you suddenly take that out? Do you want to see Deema in a swimsuit? Gil blushed. This caused Goby to blush too.

"You two should control your hormones a little" Nonny rolled his eyes.

"Leaving that aside. Gil, do you remember your first kiss?" Goby was looking for a topic of conversation.

"Sure, that day is unforgettable. In fact, all the Bubble Guppies were there. In kindergarten. One day I don't remember how it happened but I fell on Molly and we accidentally kissed" Gil said nervous.

"Yeah I remember it. You should have seen our expressions and Mr. Grouper's. It was very funny" Goby added "Let's see. My first kiss was with a friend from school. She seems to like me so we sneakily kissed. But then I found out that within a few months she liked another"

"That's sad" Gil answered.

"Maybe. But a year and a half later the Bubble Guppies met once more ... And you know, I knew Deema better than before and the rest is history" Goby explained "And what about you, Nonny? Have you already given your first kiss?"