Lost Memories (Part 2)

It took a few days for the doctors to allow Deema to return home on the condition that she receive family and friendly therapy. Gil, Molly, and Goby were walking to Nonny's house to meet to execute their plan. It was a bit uncomfortable, Goby did not look very happy. Molly recommended Gil to refrain from loving gestures in front of Goby. That could sadden him by reminding him of his girlfriend's situation. Finally, the five guppies got together.

"Do you have what I asked for?" Nonny asked.

"Uh huh...All the photos I have" Molly said.

"I brought some pictures that I had saved when we were kids" Gil added.

"I brought some more recent photos. From when we meet again until the beach day" Oona said.

"Very good. Ideally, we order the photos in chronological order to help Deema refresh her memory" Nonny explained.

"Chronological?" Oona asked.

"Ejem....time order. From oldest to newest" Nonny answered "Anyway, The photo album should be done for today and so, we can visit Deema"

"It is the best idea of all. Isn't it, Goby?" Gil asked exciting. But Goby didn't share this feeling "Emmmm...buddy?"

"Something is wrong?" Oona asked.

"(sigh) What happens if Deema is not the same again? She will never be the friend we know again. She won't ... be able to love me" Goby said sadly.

"Do not say that. We will do our best to make her remember. And if not, we will make her our friend from scratch" Molly comforted him.

"Yeah...And on the other hand, you shouldn't worry about the relationship. If you managed to make her fall in love once, I know you will do it again. You can do it like you did before. But let's think about the best, she will remember you. I'm sure" Gil added.

"Thanks, guys....I don't know what I would do without you" Goby smiled.

"That's what friends are for" Oona said.

"All right. Let's start with the album" Nonny said.

Immediately, the five guppies started making the photo album for Deema. They sorted the photos from oldest to newest. The book had been decorated with images of many striking things such as flowers, colors, among other things thanks to the work of Molly, Oona and Goby. They finished the album and decided to visit Deema in her own house.

"Hello!" The five guppies said. Deema received them.

"Oh hi guys! Nice to meet you again. Come in!" Deema said nicely. They entered the living room of the house.

"We bring you a surprise" Molly said.

"Ohhh a surprise? I love the surprises. What is it?"Deema asked happily. Nonny showed her the album.

"This is a memory album. We did it with the photos that the things we did together. Maybe that way you remember things better" Nonny said.

"Well....I admit that the cover is very pretty" Deema admitted.

"Well...What are we waiting for? How about we take a look at the book" Gil proposed. The six got together to see the album they made "That day was when the six of us met. The first day of class of the kindergarden. He is Mr. Grouper, our best teacher" Gil sain pointing of a picture.

"That one was when we worked in a pizza restaurant" Oona said.

"That day you participated in a play like the fearsome big bad wolf" Molly pointed another picture.

"That other one is good. Here we met again after so many years" Goby added.

"Mmmm.....For some strange reason ... This all sounds very familiar to me ... I think I am beginning to remember some things ... But only events, I have no clear memories of you yet" Deema admitted.