Chapter 25

After handing Carter his little boy, I backed away until I was in one of the twin's chest. "You did well baby." Ahh it was Adrian's chest.

"I might have done well but I need a new bed." I said. I heard both twins and Luke laugh.

"How is she." I looked up at Carter and gave him a smile.

"She's doing fine as far as I know; I'm waiting for Abby to get here to make sure she's fine."

He nodded his head and looked back at Xavier in his arm. He started to cry and I could tell Carter was starting to panic, "What do I do?"

I giggled, "Lesson one, babies smell fear." I joked. He gulped and looked down at the wailing child. "Second lesson; there are three things to check: dirty diaper, hungry or sleepy. And consider he shouldn't be hunger just yet, he must have dirty diaper or is sleepy." I walked away and put a few blankets on the ground. I then grabbed a cloth and clothes pins, we had no diapers here yet. I put that next to the blanket and then went to the bathroom and got two luke warm wash clothes and brought those out too.

"Because I'm pretty sure you don't know how to put on a cloth diaper, I will do it but you are going to sit here and watch." It was almost comically how quickly he sat down. I giggled again as I took little Xavier and laid him down. I was making funny faces and blew a raspberry on his belly and he let out little giggles after a few seconds. I smiled as I put him down and took off the other cloth diaper I had on him before. I explained what I was doing to Carter and he seemed as though he was paying a lot of attention.

"Wow Gabbi, you're a natural." I looked up as I heard Abby's voice and saw her and Charles standing there in the door way smiling at me. "You'll be a great mother." Abby said smiling. The smile that I had slipped right off my face and I looked back down at Xavier, I slightly smiled when I saw the little spit bubbles he was producing.

I picked him up and was just about to hand him to Carter but he had gotten up and walked over to where Charles and Abby were checking Katt.

"Can you watch him Gabbi?" I nodded my head and walked over to the chair in the corner and sat down. I felt the twins, Luke and a tired Addy come over and sit around me.

"You okay sweetheart?" I looked at Caden to see him not looking at me but looking at Xavier with want in his eyes. I choked on any words that I was going to say and just nodded my head as I started to rock him. He quickly fell asleep, curling his small little hand around my finger.

I looked back over to see that they were checking Katt over. Charles turned around and smiled at me, "You did extremely well considering you have to formal training."

I gave him a small smile, "thank you."

"Would you like to become my intern?" I looked up at him shocked.

"Don't I need to go to school for that?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yes and no. you can take classes for certain things but a werewolf body is different from a humans. I or Abby can teach you and give you books. You can start coming with us on certain trips. The pack would love their Luna visiting them and helping them." I thought about it.