Chapter 13

Hello my darling readers! Because I've been asked so very nicely, I decided to put up chapter 13. (Even though I was going to wait.) Now I have a request, I need ideas on who can play Gabbi's mom, Nathan, Richard, Samantha, Amber and Tiffany. If you have any good ideas, please let me know! Now enjoy!

AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THIS HAS MATURE CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

______________________________________________

My eyes popped open quickly and I was looking into Adrian’s eyes, a smirk of his own gracing his face. I gave a gulp and tried to untangle myself from Caden’s arms but his arms just tighten their hold.

“Now you know I really didn’t know what came over me, so there is no need to do anything rash.” I said quickly. They both chuckled.

“Oh sweetheart, you knew what you were doing.” Caden said against my neck, my body erupted in goose bumps. I breathy moan sound came out of my mouth. I heard the click of my door locking and I started to breathe heavily.

“Um… what are you two doing?” I asked. I heard both give a dark chuckle.

“What we’ve been suppressing ourselves from doing after our first little ‘encounter’ if you will.” Caden said. I shivered as I remembered what he was talking about, my panties growing damp at just the thought of what they were going to do. Adrian dropped to his knees in front of my crotch. He put his nose right on it and breathed in deeply, growling in satisfaction.

“You smell so fucking good, baby-doll.” He growled out and I could feel the vibrations through my core. I whimpered and they both just chuckled. Caden was still behind me, wrapped in his arms, kissing, nipping and sucking on my neck. I leaned my head to the side to give him better access. He purred in satisfaction. I felt Adrian unbutton my shorts and start to push them down, kissing down my leg as he went.

I was growing weak from their combined touches, that if it was not for Caden holding me I would have collapsed onto the ground. Adrian was kissing back up my leg and made it to my crotch and gave it a kiss. He then started to push my tank top up my body, leaving a trail of kissing up my stomach. He got it to right under my breast when Caden took over, running his hands from my hips to my tank top flipping it over my head.

There was a knock on the door, “Adrian could you come out here a minute?” I heard Nathan ask. Adrian groaned but got up and walked out of the door.

 I flipped around in Caden’s arms and stood on my toes and gave the underside of his chin a kiss, my hands roaming over his bare chest. He purred in approval, making me smile. I pushed him against the wall and then kissed his chest all the way down to the waist of his pants and did something I want to for a while: l licked all the way up, over his abs straight to his right nipple where I gave it a little lick. His muscles tighten under my touch and he gave a shudder as I went up his body.

His loud moan made me bolder and I sucked his nipple right into my mouth, nipping it and then licking the sting away. I then kissed my way to his other nipple and did the same thing I could feel his arousal on my stomach; large and very hard.

He gave out a large growl and swooped down and captured my lips into a fierce kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied him, loving the fact I had a little control. He didn’t like that and nipped my bottom lip causing me to gasp into his mouth and he quickly took advantage of it and stuck his tongue into my mouth. His yummy minty flavor consuming me and making me lose focus. I moaned at the flavor of him and he smiled into the kiss.

“As much as this turning me on, you two need to stop.” I heard Adrian say. Caden pulled back and I whimpered, he smiled and cupped my face in this hands.