Chapter 15

Helloooo my lovely readers! I want to give out a special thank you to:

LaylaAyeshNassan

Intel16

JocelynHernandez1

Raeanne1026

BeastlyUnicorn

For they have given me multiply comments that always puts a smile on my face. (: So thank you guys very much. Here is Chapter 15, I hope you all enjoy. Gabbi's bikini on the side ----->

_________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe he was the principle.

"Would you three like to explain why there are two bloody girls and two girls that looked scared out of their mines?" we all looked at each other and shook our heads, I was too shocked to answer.

"No? Well maybe you all would like to come to my office and explain it to me there." Richard said and I heard the order in his voice. Addy and Katt quickly got up and moved to go to the office. I got up but not as quickly, Richard looked slightly shocked.

"Everyone back to what you were doing." He shouted out into the room. We followed him to his office where he pulled up three chairs and then sat in his large leather one behind his desk. We all sat down and he gave us all hard looks.

"What the hell happened?" to say I was shocked with his language was an understatement. Both Addy and Katt looked scared shitless so I decided to answer.

"Well...um... we were all sitting there eating when we were all pulled down to the ground. Amber, Tiffany, Melissa and Krissy were all over the guys. So Katt attacked Melissa and Addy attacked Krissy and I did this weird command thingy and told the other two to get off." I finished off. He looked at me.

"You can command?" I shrugged but both Addy and Katt nodded their heads.

"It's almost like when you or Luna do it, Alpha." Katt said. He nodded his head and looked at me; it looked like he was fighting a smile.

"I'm glad you have that ability Gabbi but it does not excuse you three from you actions. I understand that they are your mates and you will get defensive but we have humans here as well and we need to act a little less animal, if you will. I will have to tell your parents about this but I can't see you getting in too much trouble considering why you got into the fight." He sighed, "So I'm going to let you guys go early today and we will call it a suspension. Now I believe the boys are outside, tell them no they cannot leave, that is an alpha order and I will see you all later for dinner." We all nodded our heads and left his office. He was right all the guys were outside the office.

"We got suspended for the rest of the day and no you may not leave the school that is an order." Katt told them. "But it's okay cause now we get to go shopping early." And with that all the guys pulled out their cards and tried to hand them to us.

We all began to shake our heads no and they growled. We just sighed and took them. Addy and Katt kissed Luke and Carter buy and I just waved to the twins. We went outside to a cute little green bug.

"Yaya mom dropped off my baby." Addy said happily. We all got in and went to the mall.