Chapter 26

Gabbi's POV:

I froze at the sound of his voice. My heart started to race and pound in my chest at an almost painful rhythm. I started to claw at his hands when I felt cold steel press against my neck.

"Ah, ah, ah... I wouldn't do that." His voice sent chills throughout my body. I started to shake in fear but I did stop clawing his hands, "There you go. Now you are going to walk with me to the car over there and get in without grabbing anyone's attention. Understand? Because the moment you grab their attention it will be the moment I plunge this knife into your neck." I whimpered.

He gripped my arm and started to drag me to his car. I saw Amber and Tiffany and I gave them a pleading look. I know that were most likely bitter from before but I had recently helped Amber. They watched and Amber took out her phone, very discreetly started taking pictures of us and the car.

She gave me a quick nod and walked away. Right before I was shoved in the car I looked back to see them sprinting in the direction of my house. I let out a little sigh of relieve.

He got in on the other side and then leaned in close to me; he put a cloth over my mouth and darkness closely followed.

Adrian's POV:

I woke up next to my brother and then looked around. Where was Gabbi? I quickly got up. Something wasn't right and my wolf was on edge.

'Something wrong. Find mate.' My wolf kept growling.

"Caden wake up, something is wrong." I was starting to get a little panicked. I walked to the kitchen to see my mom and Holly in there.

"Where's Gabbi?"

"I asked her if she would go get some fruit." Holly said and then looking at the clock and then frowned, "But that was over thirty minutes..." I was just about to say something when there was a frantic knocking on the door.

"OPEN UP! CADEN! ADRIAN! PLEASE WE NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!" I heard Amber's panicking voice.

I walked to the door, Caden behind me, "What do you want." I growled out.

I saw Tiffany was behind her and they were breathing kind of hard, "We saw... Gabbi... man... car!" she breathed out and then showed me pictures on her phone. It was my worst fear coming true.

"NO!" I heard Caden whisper beside me.

I grabbed Amber by the shoulders and shoved her back against the wall, "What happened?!" I growled.

She whimpered in fear and started to shake. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder and my dad pulled me off of her, "Amber. Tiffany will you please come to the living room and tell us what's going on?" you could hear the alpha tone his voice. We were going to tell Gabbi today that we were going to gather the whole pack and dad and mom were going to completely step down.