Chapter 27

Adrian's POV:

I stopped and froze at her words. "What did you say?" I whispered. I was watching Abby with wide eyes but I could tell that Caden had heard her too by the fact that he was completely frozen.

She gave a small smile, "I said she is pregnant."

Caden walked over to stand next to me, "She can't. She told us that she couldn't." he said in a disbelieving tone.

She looked thoughtful, "Yes well it seems as thought your marks and that fact that she has wolf blood in her has started to heal her body. She heals faster and her senses are becoming stronger."

"Are you trying to tell us she will become a shifter like us?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Not exactly. You see she has the gene but that does not been she will shift. Or she could have the gene and her wolf is doormat and waiting for the right time to emerge. We may never know. What we do know is that she is carrying at least two pups if not more. She will start to show soon and I don't even want to think what that man will do if he finds out." I watched as she shuddered from the idea.

I stood there, unable to move. I didn't know whether to be happy, scared or angry. To many emotions were running through my head.

"ADRIAN! CADEN!? Carter and Lilly found the scent." My head snapped in Luke's direction. He was coming over to us. He was looking between us with worry. "Are you two okay?"

I looked over to Caden and saw that he was really pale but there was a slight smile on his lips. I looked back at Luke, "She... Gabbi... babies." I was unable to form a proper sentence.

Luke corked an eyebrow at me, "What?"

"She's pregnant."

"She's pregnant?" Luke got this huge goofy grin on his face but then it slipped away. "Oh god, she's pregnant." With that all three of us took off at full speed.

Gabbi's POV:

I sent out a message but didn't get a reply. It was the first time that I have felt so alone. I was finally scared. So very scared. I heard his foot steps stop outside the door. I looked up and watched him walk in. I shuddered from the thought of what was to come.

I had a puddle of blood surrounding me, the irony-rust smell was making me light headed. My body was in so much pain that it had gone numb. I watched as he walked over to me, smiling.

"I am going to do something I have always wanted to try." I watched in horror as he pulled out lemon juice and salt. All I could think was please don't let it hurt as bad as everyone says it does.

He walked behind me and poured the liquid onto my back. I let out an ear splitting scream. This was worse than anyone could ever image.

He let out a loud laugh and then started to chuck salt pieces on my back. "Well that was interesting." I rolled my eyes at his words and took deep breathes through my teeth. "Well I have a meeting that I need to go to so I am just going to hang you up." I watched in shock as he untied my legs and arms and then re-tied my arms on this pulley system. He pulled me up until my toes were barley on the ground.

"I'll be back in a few hours, enjoy." He grin evilly. This wasn't so bad. I could deal with this for a nwhile.

I was so very wrong. After about an hour I lost feeling in my arms and my toes. After two hours my right shoulder popped out of place, causing my arm to burn in pain. A half hour after that the left arm did the same thing.

I felt my eyes start to droop and I could feel myself giving up.

'Stay strong.'

I jumped at the sound of the voice. I opened my eyes as wide as they could go and looked around.