Chapter 18

Hellooo my lovely readers!! Here is chapter 18; the mating scene. SO THERE IS MATURE CONTENT!!!!! I hope you enjoy!!

______________________________________________________

In front of me was a beautiful yacht. I knew I looked ridiculous standing there with my mouth open but I didn’t care. I started to jump up and down and flung myself at the first twin I could get my hands on. It happen to be Adrian and I managed to jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and gave him a big heated kiss. When I was done, I jumped over to Caden’s arms and did the same thing. They both had very large smiles on their faces.

“Do you like it?” they asked at the same time.

I smiled widely, “I love it!” Caden kept me in his arms as Adrian got the bags. We walked on to the boat. We meet the captain and then the guys gave me a tour of the beautiful yacht.

“Okay so here is the master suit. This is where we will sleep and do other things.” Caden said wiggling his eyebrows. I just snorted.

“Okay it is only 4:30 now, what do you want to do?” Adrian asked me.

“I want to get out of these painful heels and into some comfy clothes, and then can we go watch a movie?” I asked hopefully and they both agreed. I went to my bags that the women packed for me and looked inside; nothing but lingerie and very small nighties.

“What the hell.” I dumped the whole bag on the bed and that’s all I saw. The guys walked over and started to laugh. I put my hands on my hips, “This is not that funny.” I said trying not to laugh too.

“If you think that is bad, look at what our dad pack in the small bag.” Caden said as he dumped it. It was filled with condoms! That started a good 5 minute non-stop laugh session.

“You think they are trying to say something?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah to get busy.” I snorted but nodded my head.

“Can I borrow a t-shirt, please?” Caden walked over to his bag and grabbed me a t-shirt that I thankfully took and put on. I then slipped off the dress and the strapless bra that I was wearing and flung it onto my bag.

“Did you just take off your bra?” Adrian asked with a smirk.

I smiled at him, “Until you have to wear one for over 5 hours, I don’t want to hear it.”

I took the heels off and flopped on the bed, “Ouch my feet.” I grumbled. I was lifted into someone’s arms but I didn’t open my eyes. I was then laid on a couch; my head on one of the twins laps and my feet in their lap. I heard them turn on the T.V. I turned my head to see what they had on, it was the Hangover. I smiled and then moaned as the guys started to give me a massage: my feet and head. They chuckled at me and I just gave them the bird.

“I’d love to princess.” Caden whispered into my ear. I just stayed silent but I was wondering what and how we were going to do this tonight. I guess they had an idea of what I was thinking because they pulled my up into a sitting position and sat on the coffee table in front of me after they paused the movie. I whined when they stopped and they gave me a smile.