Chapter 17

Addy squealed and did a happy dance. Katt looked shocked and slowly put her hands on her belly.

“I’m going to be a mom?”  She said and looked at me. Tears where flowing down but she had the biggest smile on her face. She ran to me and gave me a giant hug, Addy soon joined.

“GIRLS? WHERE BACK FROM PRACTICE!” Luke and Caden shouted together. There was grunting and laughing as they walked to my room. We all started to panic.

“Oh no, I’m not ready to tell him yet. I don’t know what to say.” Katt said.

“Okay calm down. Katt go to the bathroom, pretend you’re using it. Addy grab the clothes and dump them on my bed, it will look like we are going through them. I will go lock the door so we have a little more time. Go, go, go!” I said and everyone jumped into action. Katt ran to the bathroom, Addy started to dump and flung the clothes and I ran over to the door to lock it.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

“Hey ladies, your sexy men are here.” I looked at Addy and we both snorted. I walk over to the door and opened and began to look around.

“Where? I don’t see them.” I looked at Luke innocently.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.”

“I thought so.” I said smiling. Carter was looking all around, “She is in the bathroom.” He relaxed when I told him this. I grabbed my cell phone and sent a quick text to Addy and Katt.

         Maybe we should talk about children and see what they say about them.

They both agreed. Katt finally came out of the bathroom and went over to Carter and gave him a kiss.

“How was shopping, ladies?” Caden asked.

“It went fine. We saw this pregnant girl, she looked about our age shopping for little baby outfits. It was kind of cute.” I said easing our way into the conversation. The girls were nodded their heads but it looked like the guys had tensed up. To make it look less obvious, I walked over to the clothes and started to pick them up and fold them, the other to followed suit.

“The terrible thing was that she was all alone. We all went over to her and started asking her if she needed any help and if we could help find the dad. She said he was no longer in the picture.” I said not looking up to them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the guys look at each other and I could see Katt was getting nervous.

“What a jackass. If my girl got pregnant, I would be there for everything; all the morning sickness, weird cravings and the emotional rollercoasters.” Carter declared out. Me and Addy looked at each other with large smiles and then looked at Katt who looked relieved but extremely happy.

“I told you.” I whispered to her.

“You told her what?” Carter asked. Katt took a deep breath and then turned to face Carter.