Chapter 16

Caden leaned up and looked at me. “I didn’t know you were a screamer.” Caden said with a devilish smile on his face. My face became red quickly.

“Hmmm I like it.” Adrian mumbled into my neck where he still was. That is so embarrassing.

“Come on Sweetheart, we need to get ready for dinner.” Caden said. I groaned but got up and went to my closet. I quickly pulled on undies and a sports bra. I grabbed bright green short shorts and a big black t-shirt. I wasn’t sure where I got it so I walked back out and looked at the boys.

“Is this one of yours?” I asked. Adrian nodded.

“Yeah its mine, me and Caden put some of our clothes in your closet for when we are over here.” He said smirking at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and put it on. He raised his brow at me.

“What? It was in my closet and I am going to wear it.” I said and stuck my tongue out. He walked over to me and gave me a quick but heated kiss.

“Fine by me, you look hot in it.” He said giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked around.

“Where’s Caden?” I asked

“Right here.” My back was pressed against a hard chest. He started to kiss my neck. I leaned to the side to give him better access.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The bedroom door was banged on and both boys gave out deadly growls while I jumped.

“YO! YOU THREE, HURRY UP! I’M HUNGRY AND WANT SOME FOOD!” Luke shouted through the door. I quickly skipped to it and opened it up to reveal everyone waiting. Luke grabbed my arm and started pulling.

“Finally, I am a growing boy and need my food.” He said patting his stomach. I pulled my arm out of his hand and jumped on to his back.

I started to hit his head and pointed forward, “On ward horsey, on ward!” everyone laughed and he just ran to the dinner room. We were all laughing so hard when we got to the dining room that I had tears running down my face. I jumped down and skipped to me seat, between the twins.

We all piled food on to our plates, my aunt went with a buffet like dinner we had anything and everything. I started to take a bite of pizza when Luke looked at me with a devious glint in his eyes.

“So Gabbi…?” I looked at him and wait for what he had to say. I had a bad feeling about this. I just popped an eyebrow at him. “Were you okay earlier?” everyone at the table had stopped eating and was now looking between the two of us. I narrowed my eyes at him; he must have heard me scream.

“Whatever do you mean?” I said trying to sound threating. His smile just grew.

“Well I was using the bathroom when all of a sudden I heard this scream. It sounded feminine so I was asking if you were okay. I mean I don’t think those two,” he pointed to Caden and Adrian,
“Could make that noise.” I knew my face was reddening and everyone was starting to smirk at me, except for my younger brother and sister.