Chapter 10

Hey everybody! here is Chapter 10 and i hope you all enjoy (:

__________________________________________________________________________

He looked at me, a frown on his face, “I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you.” He muttered looking away from me.

I sighed, “I kinda figured. But will you answer this? Does whatever you’re not telling me have to do with the growling and eye color changing?”

He looked back at me with a small smile, “You know you really smart. Most people miss out on those few facts.”

I gave him a smile in return, “You’re avoiding the question Luke.”

He chuckled, “Like I said, smart. And yes it does but that is all I am saying.” I nodded my head.

“Thanks. That’s all I asked for.” I said to him honestly. I don’t know why but whatever the secret was I was okay with it. At least that is what I kept telling myself. What if they were some sort of killer beast that ate humans and….

“Stop thinking so hard. It’s not that bad, I promise you. You have nothing to worry about.” Luke said to me grabbing my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. “Just breathe.” He said with a smile.

I gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand back. I was then yanked up and sandwiched between two bodies that were shaking. I realized it was Caden and Adrian by the little shocks running through my body. They were sticking their noses into my neck and breathing hard. The shakes were starting to slow but the kept their noses right where they were. I looked over to Luke, eyebrow raised, and a little scared. He just gave me a smile and mouthed, ‘let them.’ I nodded my head and then began to rub their arms in an attempt to calm them. They started to do that weird purring thing that they do.

After what seemed like forever and a thousand weird stares from other people in the mall, later I asked, “Are guys okay now?” they looked up from my necks and their naturally black eyes were even darker. They both were looking at me like I was crazy.

“Are you okay?” Caden asked. I nodded my head and both boys sighed. “When Addy came and go us, we didn’t think we were going to make it to you quick enough. We were so scared that you were going to get hurt, again.”

“What the hell were you thinking? You should have come and got us.” Adrian said, I could tell he was angry. It scared me how angry he got. It was then that I realized that Adrian maybe quiet but he had dark side to him.

“Because if I had, they would have beaten her or took her. I saw that look in his eye Adrian. It was the same look my dad gave me before he would hit me.” I muttered looking down. He grabbed me up and gave me a giant hug.

“WOAH WAIT A MINUTE!” Luke jumped up from his seat, his eyes had gone black. “You’re telling me your dad use to beat you?” he asked, I could feel the angry rolling off him in waves. I just nodded my head. I pulled myself from the boy’s arms and walked over to Luke. I put my hand on his arm trying to calm him down but it wasn’t working.