Chapter 20

It had been two weeks since that night; two very long, agonizing weeks. I haven’t talked to the twins and it hurt so much. It literally felt like I was dying.

I was currently sitting in my bedroom with Addy and Katt, who was huge.  I found out that when a werewolf was pregnant or a human mate was pregnant with a werewolf baby, their pregnancy were fast as in three to four months. After the first month everything progressed really quickly.

So it had been a little over two months and she looked like she was in her sixth month. We didn’t want the humans to become suspicious with her speedy pregnancy so we all left school and are now home schooled by my mom, Samantha, Holly and Richard.

“You know what I want?” Katt asked randomly.

I looked over to Addy and rolled my eyes. Every time she said that she asked for some weird thing that she was craving. “What?”

“Fried pickles with mayo on the side.” She said dreamily. I started to gag at the image and Addy looked a little green. She had been having the weirdest cravings. Katt looked at us like she was going to cry.

“Oh no I am so nasty. That is not a normal thing to eat! What is wrong with me?” She wailed busting into tears. Addy ran to her and started to rub her back telling her she was not nasty and that it was normal to have a few weird cravings here and there. I grabbed my cell phone and called Carter. It had become a regular thing, so I had his number on speed dial. He answered on the second ring.

“What is it? Is she okay?” he started to panic over the phone.

“Carter!” I shouted and earned a growl from Katt.

“Don’t you dare yell at my mate, you red headed bitch!” Katt hissed at me. “I will eat you alive!” her eyes widen in shock and then she began to say sorry and cry more. She was soooo emotional.

“Can you pick up some fried pickles and mayo? And get me a ginger ale please.” I asked him over the phone I heard him gag at the request and walked out of the room.

“Whatever you do, do not make that sound near her.” I hissed down the phone.

He chuckled, “I’m guessing you did.” I grunted. “We’ll be there in ten. Bye Gabs.”

I walked back into the room not paying attention to him saying we. When I went I saw Katt was happy again looking through baby magazines. When she saw me she ran to me and gave me a big hug.

“I am so sorry Gabbi.” I hugged her back.

“I know sweetie, I know.” I looked at her and her eyes got big. I started to frown.

“You know what else sounds really good?” Addy and I groaned. “Steak with ice-cream on top.” I took everything in me not to make a face.

“I’ll be right back.”

I walked back to the hallway to hear the guys coming through the door. I walked to them and cringed. Damn the twins were with them. When I looked at Carters face I laughed. He was holding the pickles and mayo, his face was scrunched up.