Chapter 29

As promised I got the chapter up (: I am sorry it took so long to get it up but I had some problems. Just a warning now: THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN THE BEGINNING!!! Hope you all like!  
____________________________________________________________

Gabbi's POV:

I sat up and stared at them both with my mouth wide open. "W-hat?" I stuttered out.

They were both smiling at me, "Sweetheart, you are carrying at least two pups as we speak." Caden said.

I could feel the burn of tears in my eyes, "But... I thought....?" I was in complete shock.

They both chuckled, "So did we but according to Abby, the marks and the fact that you have wolf blood in you helped the damage that was made."

I was gapping at my stomach. I lifted the gown that I had on to examine my slightly bludging stomach. I heard two soft growls and when I looked up I saw both twins had a hungry look in there eye. I looked back down and saw that I was only in a pair of undies and they could see. I quickly pushed the gown back down and looked down.

What if they didn't want me anymore. I was going to get huge and look ridiculous. I could feel my eyes, yet again, burn from unshed tears. Damn hormones were already getting to me.

"Sweetheart?"

I looked up at Caden. His eyes still held hunger but also soften when he saw me. "Are you.... Unhappy with having our pups." He asked softly and I saw both of the hurt and painful look in their eyes.

I gasped, "What?! That's what you thought is wrong!" I exclaimed angrily. They both looked at me, not understanding.

"Then what is it?" Adrian asked. I blushed and looked down embarrassed. I felt his warm hand lift up my face to look at him, "You can tell us."

I took a deep breath, "This is stupid..." I grumbled under my breath. "I am worried you wont... Want me." I said quietly. I heard soft growls coming form both of them.

"Gabriella Codi Brooks that is the most stupidest... outrageous... unrealistic thing I have ever heard!" Caden exclaimed quietly. I just stared at them. Caden looked me deep into my eyes, "We will always want you. No matter how big, smelly, dirty or old you get." He smiled slightly. My heart warmed at his confession, even if it was ridiculous.

I watched as his eyes turned completey black, "It looks like we will have to show you." He purred to me.

I was tugged to his chest and he captured my lips with his in a heated kiss. I could feel the fire consume my body. I felt Adrian rip away the gown like thing I was wearing, exposing everything but my covered core. They both let of growls of approval.

My back was on Caden's chest, he was kissing my shoulders and neck causing my underwear to dampen. "MMM..." I softly moaned, titling my head to the side to give him better access.

Adrian was watching, a soft smile on his face. I locked eyes with him as he leaned in and kissed my stomach softly. If possible my love for both of these men increased and I smiled softly at Adrian.

He then began his journey up my stomach, kissing between my breast and then up to the other side of my neck. He whispered in my ear, "We are now going to make love to my sweet, loving, beautiful mate." I smiled as he made his way down to my breast, taking a nipple into his warm mouth.

I moaned loudly at the sensation, hoping I wouldn't wake anyone in the house. "The room is sound proof." Caden whispered into my ear and I could hear a smirk in his voice.

"Good." I moaned out, "Don't want to wake anyone." I felt Caden chuckle and continue his assault on my neck, nipping on my mark. I shuddered in pleasure at the dual attack of both of my men. Then I heard a voice head.