Chapter 8

Here is Chapter 8 (: Pic of Caden on he side ----->

_________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to someone clearing their throats. What the heck! Let me sleep. I groaned and opened my eyes, landing on a very naked and tattooed chest. I then lifted my head and saw my mom, aunt holly and Samantha standing there smiling at me. Oh my god this is so embarrassing. I knew I probably looked like a tomato.

“Did you use protection?” my mom asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

My eyes widen, “You did not just ask me that.” I was horrified.

“I think it is a very suitable question to ask when I walk into my daughters room and she has to naked boys in her bed.” My mom said seriously. I looked at her, my mouth opening and closing.

“They are not naked, mom.” To prove my point I yanked the blanket away, revealing both boys in only their boxers. Not so sure if that was such a good idea. Both boys wrapped their arms around me and crushed me between their bodies.

“Gabbi give us back the blanket so we can go back to sleep.” Caden grumbled in my ear.

“No get up now. Both of our mothers and my aunt are in the room.” I said as I started to poke his chest.

“Well then let’s give them something to watch.” He said and crawled on top of me straddling my hip. I was absolutely mortified at that moment.

“GET THE HELL OFF ME!” I screeched, my face turning even redder. I started to hit his chest but it didn’t affect him.

“That’s it baby I like it rough.” He said smirking at me. By this time my uncle, Richard, and Nathan had all come into the room. This is the worst day of my life.

 I hit Adrian in the shoulder and he jerked up, wide awake. Looking around he saw everyone in the room and then looked at me and Caden.

“Please get him off me.” I said giving him the best puppy dog eyes I could. He chuckled and the pushed Caden off the bed and onto the floor. He landed on his ass, causing me and everyone else to erupt in laughter.

“Holy crap your face!” I said laughing.

“Alright you three, time to get up. I made breakfast and if you’re not down in 5 minutes we are all coming back up here, so no trying anything funny.” My aunt said causing everyone but me to laugh as I put my head in my hands. I heard the door shut and their foot step walking away.

“That was the worst way to wake up ever.” I mumbled into my hands.

“At least you didn’t get punched.” Adrian said smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes. Caden got back into the bed and both boys leaned up against the head rest, arms behind their head, and the largest smiles on their faces.

“Okay get out of my room so I can shower and change before breakfast.” I told them, pointing to the door.