Chapter 6

I dropped the bucket, turned and started to run. I heard them both get up and sprint after me. Shit, shit, shit! Where do I go?!?

I saw that all the adults were laughing and sure as hell not helping. I looked back to see them gaining on me. I just kept running around the house. I looked one more time and they weren't there anymore. I jogged back to the backyard to see the adults inside at the back door watching with serious faces. If it wasn't for the glint of amusement in their eyes I would have thought I did something wrong.

I stood in front of them and frowned, "Where are they?" that's when all their faces broke out into smiles and I had no warning. A bucket full of water was poured onto my head and it was ice cold. I screamed and turned around.

Caden was behind me, laughing hysterically. That's when I got nervous. Adrian was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" I asked Caden, who looked up to me with a big smirk on his face. I started to back up until I hit a hard wall, no not a wall a very hard chest of a smirking Adrian.

"That wasn't very nice, you know?" he said and took a step towards me and I took one back but before I could completely run away I was lifted over his shoulder.

I started to beat his back with my fist. "Put me down!" I said giggling.

"Nope, I quite like the view." And to prove his point, he pinched my butt.

"HEY!" I blushed. He started to walk inside the house having everyone follow closely behind. I looked over to Tony.

"Help me!" I said trying to give him my puppy dogs. He just shook his head. "What kind of uncle are you! You're supposed to help." I said getting everyone to chuckle. We ended up in a warm room and when I looked I saw in was an indoor pool.

"Wait! You have an indoor pool. That so coo..." that's when it hit me, "No, no, no, no!! Don't do it." That is when I became air borne and landed into the pool. I came up sputter. I swam over to the latter pool and got out. I started to fake cry, putting my hands in front of my face. I heard Adrian and Caden run to me.

"Are you okay?"

"We are so sorry."

They both tried to apologies and that's when I uncovered my face, a huge smile graced my lips. They looked at me confusingly. That's when I pushed both of them into the pool. They came back up sputtering. I had my hands on my knees laughing, that I didn't see them each grabbing one of my arms before it was too late and landed in the water with them. Laughing all three of us got out of the pool and lay on the ground catching our breath.

I noticed that everyone had left and we were all alone. "You two got me all wet." I pouted.

They both looked at me and I gave a confused look until I realized what I said. "NO not like that, you pervs!" I covered my face from the blush that was spreading across my face. They both laughed.

"It's okay sweetheart, we have that effect on a lot of girls." Caden said giving me another smirk.

I rolled my eyes and jumped up and started to leave.

"Where are you going?" Caden asked

"Like I said earlier, I'm wet and I would like to go get changed." This caused them to laugh again. "Damn it not like that." I said sticking out my tongue but before I could pull it back in, Caden nipped it with his teeth. I stared at him shocked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I told you before, stick your tongue out and I will bite it." I blushed a deep crimson and went to my room.

I got in the shower again and cleaned the chlorine off my body and hair. I went back to my closet, wrapped only in a towel and put on a bra a boy shorts. Grabbing a t-shirt and short, I walked out a flung them onto my bed. That's when the two boys let me know of their presence, with wolf whistles. I jumped and looked at them, just to have them staring at me with lust filled eyes. I hurriedly grabbed my clothes and put them on. I knew my face on fire.