Chapter 3

*MATURE CONTENT* and Pic of Uncle Tony ----------->

_______________________

After unpacking for about an hour, I was done. I didn't have a lot of things and Aunt Holly said she'd take me and mom out tomorrow to get things that we didn't grab on our rush to get out.

I had gotten my own room. It was smaller than the one that Tony was trying to get me to take but this one was perfect. It had cream colored walls; the desk, dresser, night table and queen sized bed were all a bright white. My favorite part was when I saw the walk in closet. I feel in love the moment I saw the room.

I walked down the stairs to the wonderful smell of my Aunt famous lasagna and garlic bread. I walked into the kitchen to see if she needed any help.

"Hey Aunt Holls you need any help?"

"Ah yes sweetie can you go wake your mom. She took some pain killers and then fell asleep but I want her to eat something." She said pulling out the lasagna. I sniffed the air. That smelled amazing!

"Okay." I went back up and went to my mom's new room. Sleeping peacefully on the bed was my mother. She looked beautiful, like a beaten angle. Her long, reddish-brown hair was sprawled around her pillow and under the cuts and bruises you could see her beautiful cream colored skin.

"She looks peaceful doesn't she?" I jumped as I heard my aunt whisper behind me.

"Yeah she does. I feel bad about waking her up. She hasn't gotten much sleep lately." I said, my aunt nodded her head.

"Well dinner with be ready in 5 minutes, I'll get your brother and sister and meet you there."

She walked out of the room and I walked over to my mom. I lightly shook her.

"Mama it's time to get up. Dinner is ready and you need to eat." She opened her blue eyes, my eyes and sighed.

"Hello baby that was a wonderful nap. I don't think I have felt that refreshed in so long. What did your aunt make for dinner?" she asked me.

"Her famous lasagna." I said smiling.

"That sounds wonderful. Give me a moment to get washed up and then I'll be down."

I walked back down to my aunt who was now taking the garlic bread. I could hear voices in the dining room.

"She wants a moment to wash up and then she will be down. Do we have guest?" I asked growing curious of who else could be here.

"Oh yes we do. They're friends of your uncle and mine. Your uncle works with the two older men, Richard and his younger brother Nathan. Richard brought his wife and two sons; Samantha, Caden and Adrian. We have a dinner together every Friday night. We are all great friends." She smiled.

I grew uneasy. "Do they...um... know?" I asked. She frowned and nodded her head yes.

"We told them that you were here and why. We wanted to explain about your appearances instead of it being a shock to them." I nodded my head felling queasy. It was that moment that mom came into the kitchen. She must have heard the voices too because she was starting to panic.

I rushed over to her. "Mom calm down please." I placed both my hands on her cheeks. "Breath. They already know. Aunt Holls thought it would be better if they told them before we showed up." She nodded her head but still looked nervous.

"Dinners ready." Aunt Holly said as she held the door for us. She gave us an encouraging smile and I grabbed my mom's good hand and squeezed. We walked in, both of us gasped.

I could feel my eyes widen slightly. All five of them were very beautiful. The two older men were handsome and built just like Tony, if not bigger. The woman had long dark brown hair that had perfect spirals down her back. She had a warm smile on her face. I gave her a small one in return. Then I turned to the other two boys who were twins. They were extremely hot and the way they were looking at me with their piercing obsidian eyes, lust mixed with something else, which had me feeling funny. The same look was on one of the older men but it was faced towards my mother. We both blushed and ducked our heads down. I could have sworn I hear soft chuckles when we did so.