Chapter 30

Gabbi's POV:

They both froze and just looked at me. I yanked them together so that their heads knocked together, "Pull it together!" I hissed out as another contraction hit.

"No worries, I called. They will be here in about ten minutes. They said get you up to the room and get you ready and comfortable." Addy said.

The twins still weren't moving. I rolled my eyes and Luke and Carter helped me out of my seat. Luke picked me up bridal style and walked me to the room and put me on the bed.

"Sorry." I grunted, I hated that he was the one helping me and I wasn't even his mate. He just smiled but I grabbed his hand and squeezed I made him drop to his knees in pain.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I chanted.

"Let go, let go, let go!" Luke chanted back and I am almost positive I saw tears in his eyes.

I sucked in air and then calm down again. I heard movement coming towards the room and Charles and Abby walked in with big smiled on their faces.

"Well how is my mommy to be?" Charles asked as he started to set everything up.

"Just fabulous." I said as another contraction started, Carter was the one that was close this time, seeing as how Luke moved away from me, and I grabbed his hand. He handled it much better than Luke. He just grimaced but didn't drop or say anything.

I smiled sheepishly at the both of them, "Sorry."

Carter gave me a brotherly smile, "Its all good, little sis."

I smiled, "Could you both try and get the other two in here please?" They both nodded and walked out. Addy and Katt walked up on either side and smiled down at me.

Everyone else came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek or forehead saying they would be waiting for the little ones to come.

Unfortunately, Richard was the one who's hand I grabbed next. Thank goodness he was an Alpha because I pretty sure I would have put him on his knees as well. I saw the pain flash in his eyes but then it was gone.

"Strong grip, not even Samantha had this tight of a grip when she was having the boys." He joked. I tried smiling but it turned out more like a grimace. "You'll do fine." He kissed my forehead and then left with everyone else.

My mom stayed at the door, "I love you baby girl." I smiled at her before she left as well.

"Alrighty, lets take a look, shall we?" Charles said with a clap of his gloved hands. He lifted the blanket and took a peak, "Looks like your only three centimeters." He said. I groaned and he chuckled.

I looked over at Addy, "Where are the twins?"

She frowned and then looked down at me, "Supposably still frozen in the living room. Everyone is trying to get them moving but it won't work."

I smied evilly, "Can you tell the guys to make sure no one panics when I do this?"

"Sure but what are you going to do?" Addy asked cautiously.

My smile grew, "Getting them in here quicker." I waited until they nodded their heads that everyone wouldn't panic, "CADEN! ADRIAN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard two extremely loud growls and then thuddering foot steps coming towards the room. They bust through the door and looked around for some type of danger.

"Very nice of you two to join us." I said dryly. Everyone in the room was trying not to laugh at the two. They had the decency to give me sheepish looks.