Chapter 5

Hey everyone! Okay so I decided that I did not like writing in the twin's POV so I went back to Gabbi's POV. This starts off where chapter 4 left off. Hope you like it (:

____________________________________________________________

Sweet, sweet, delicious abs!

In a practice ring, were both Adrian and Caden. They were both glistening in sweat. Adrian's hair was stuck to his forehead in a cute fashion. I also saw that Adrian had tattoos on his arms and upper chest. I couldn't tell, from this far, what they were. All I could think about was that I wanted to lick the sweat off their yummy looking abs. wait! What the hell is wrong with me?! Who the hell ever wants to lick someone's sweaty abs?! Dear god I did! Right now!

I was off in my in my own thoughts that I didn't notice anyone else until if felt a hand land on my shoulder. Squealing, I turn around to face both Richard and Tony, with amused expressions on their faces.

I blushed, finally finding my voice, "Aunt Holls wanted me to tell you guys that we were home." I mumbled.

"YES! Holly's home, we can finally get fed!" Tony shouted, looking over at Richard, "I'll race ya!" and with that he sprinted from the room.

"What are we five!?" shouted Richard running after him. I giggled at their childness, but I quickly sobered up when two shadows feel over me.

"See something you liked sweetheart?" one of the twin said close to my ear, sending pleasant chills through my body.

Slowly turning around, I noticed that both twins were very close. Too close, with huge smirks on their faces. I took a step back and they took one towards me. We continued this until my back hit the wall. The predatory look in their eyes scared me slightly but, worse, excited me even more. I could feel my panties dampen and their eyes darken like they knew the effect they had over me. Well this cannot be good.

Caden leaned in and dragged his nose down my jaw and neck, sending goose bumps along my body. I was trying to keep my eyes from fluttering close. I looked over Caden's shoulder to see Adrian looking at me, a small smile on his face.

"You smell good, angel." Caden moaned into my neck making my legs go weak. As if sensing this, he wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me up. He placed a kiss on the spot where my shoulder and neck meet, and I sucked in a deep breath. It was like I got electrocuted but in a pleasant way.

I didn't notice that Caden had flipped our positions, he now had his back on the wall, until I felt Adrian's chest against my back.

"He's right, you know, you do smell good." Adrian whisper in my ear. Then taking his teeth and trapping my earlobe between them, nibbling lightly.

With both of them nibbling and kissing, I could suppress the soft moan that escaped my mouth. I could feel them smile on my skin.

"Do you like that?" Adrian whispered in my ear, making me shudder. This is too much. I need to get away. They are making me feel things I have never felt before, for anyone, let alone two people. But it felt so right, being in between both of them. Having the heat of their bodies pressed close to mine. Just as I was about to answer to Adrian's question, Aunt Holly yelled from upstairs,

"Lunch is ready kids! Come and get it." Her shouting brought me back to reality. I jumped from between the two and they growled lowly at me.

I tilted my head and looked at them, "Don't growl at me." I said breathlessly, but I had a small smile on my face. I then turned a walked up the stairs to the dining room, but not before seeing both of them smile too. I could feel them close behind me as we all made our way to the dining room to eat. I looked around and noticed that everyone was here but my mom and Nathan.