Chapter 4

Make sure you vote!!! Pic of Aunt Holly on the side -------->

_______________________

Lying on the bed was my mother, Nathan hovering over her as they were in a major make out mode. Trying to be discrete, I put the pills and glass of water up on the stand next to the door but as I was just about to make my escape, I tripped and landed on my ass. Both parties snapped their attention to me.

I started to blush and stutter terriblely. "I-I-I ...umm...Sorry-y. just... here's...ah.. your medicine. Takeitthengotobed!" I rushed the last part just wanting to get out. I went running down the stairs back into the kitchen busting threw the door, causing everyone to stop talking a look at me. I could tell me face was on fire and I was breathing heavy. Aunt Holly came over to me.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" she asked majorly concerned.

"Um...Yeah. Just...ah...saw something I really wasn't prepared for." I mumble face becoming even redder.

The whole kitchen erupted with laughter and I couldn't help but crack a smile. A few minutes later, Nathan came down with a smile on his face. He caught my eye and winked. I just blushed again while the kitchen busted into laughter again. But I got extremely serious and walked over to Nathan.

"I need to speak to you. Now, please." I grabbed his arm and dragged out of the kitchen. I flipped around and looked at him.

"You know what happen, correct?" I asked and watched as his jaw locked.

"Yes." He all but growled out.

"Good then you know she can't go through that again. I won't let her go through it again. So here is your first and only warning. I will castrate you with my bare hands if you as so much as raise your hand against my mother. Is that clear?" I said, trying to give him my scary voice.

He arched his brow at me, not at all scared, but didn't laugh and he looked completely serious when he said, "I will never raise a hand against your mother or any of you kids. I will do anything and everything in my power to make your mother happy again. I would kill myself before I would hurt her ever." I nodded my head. I believed him.

"Good because honestly I don't think I could actually castrate you. You're extremely big and I am an ant compared to you." I said looking at him.

He chuckled and then got serious again. "So is this your way of giving us your blessing?"

"Yes but you still need Colby's and Ariel's. She not just my mother, but I am being serious. Hurt her and I will find a way to get you back." I said seriously. Before I knew what happened he had me in a bone crushing hug. I hissed in pain and he immediately let me go. There were two very loud growl sounds from the kitchen.

"I am so sorry!" he said, concern clear on his face.

"It's alright but what the hell was that?" I asked looking toward the kitchen door.

"What was what?" he asked but I knew he had heard it to because he had stiffened.

"Those growls and don't play stupid, I know you heard them too." I said getting mad that he was lying to me.

"I didn't hear anything." He said and began walking to the kitchen. I followed behind him.

"Lying. Not a good way to stay on my good side." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He just flinched but then began talking to Tony and Richard.

I sighed, my aunt and Samantha were in a deep conversation, and the three men were in a deep conversation. So this left me and the twins, who I could tell were looking at me.