CHAPTER 01

"HAAAAAA" she inhaled deeply and exhaled several times when she woke up, as if she has been holding her breathe for too long.

What happend? Why's she alive?

Her eyes widened when she saw that she was laying on the bed from her previous house.

No way... what is she doing inside their old house? Is this a dream?

Last time she has been here was 6 month before she was suddenly kidnapped.

Wait a minute.

Lisa slapped her face so hard.

"OW!!" she rubbed at the spot she slapped herself at. Wait how is this possible? This isn't a dream, she clearly felt that pain earlier!

If it isn't a dream... then what is she doing in this house? Didn't she just divorce? Why's she laying on his bed then?

No wait. Did she, rebirth?

She suddenly laughed hard " HA, HA" rebirth? Is she out of her mind? There's no such thing!

Seeing the area on her room, she was only alone. She suddenly thought, what if she's a ghost?

Wait, is she really a ghost?

"what the fuck!?" is she really a ghost?!
She was getting convinced. But do ghosts feel pain?

She was trying to figure out what the fuck just happened for the past few minutes before she loses her mind!

Last time she was drowned from these drug guys and then darkness surrounded her. What in the actual world happened?

"fuck, then was this all just a dream that happened for the past 6 month?"

It was impossible, the feeling of being beaten from the guys still lingered in her body, and the feeling of heart brokened from the divorce is like a scar in her heart. She remembered clearly the feeling of it.

"Mrs. Jeon-"

Lisa jumped from the bed in panic and the maid panicked when she jolted as well.

"a- aunt Suna" Lisa said disbeliefly.

"Mrs. Jeon, I'm sorry for startling you. Mr. Jeon wants to meet you at his office today"

Suna didn't move a step and froze on her place when Mrs. Jeon looked at her as if she's seen a ghost.

"Mrs. Jeon, are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

"no... way" Lisa said horrifiedly. Suna looked at her in confusion.

"no... fucking... Way!" she yelled. Suna jolted in panic.

"Mrs- Mrs. Jeon, did I do something wrong?" she asked her in fear.

Lisa had her hand placed on her mouth they looked at her "what?" she questioned in confusion.

"did I do something wrong? Why did you say that earlier?" Suna couldn't understand her.

"oh, no you're good. Just please leave me alone"

"oh okay, the breakfast is ready Mrs. Jeon, come down when you're ready" she turned around to walk away.

"wait!" Lisa stopped her.

"yes Mrs. Jeon?" she turned back again.

"why are you calling me Mrs. Jeon?"

Suna furrowed her brows "Mrs. Jeon, is everything alright? Did you have a bad dream? You've been acting weird from morning.."

This is not a bad dream.

Lisa placed her hand on her mouth in shock.

I moved back in time.

I got reborn!

"what date is it today?" ignoring her previous words, Lisa asked.

"uh... It's May 19 20XX" Suna said when she remembered.

May 19... The same day she was given her hand to marry him, and now the same day where she will be given a divorce paper from her one and only husband.

She gulped down the pain "okay Suna, please leave me alone now"

"as you want Mrs. Jeon" Suna left the room weirdly.

Lisa walked around while biting her lips. Now, she must think of something.

'marrying you hasn't given me anything but troubles' her lips bit, trying to suppress her heart from a painful remark. It has been 6 month... Or negative six month since he said that, but it still ached her heart.

If she still loves him, then she must get rid of this feeling as soon as possible.

'
Mr Jeon, just like how I've given you nothing but trouble, you also haven't given me anything but pain'

In this life, she will make sure she lives her own life. Devote on herself, and love herself unconditionally.

Lisa always dreamt of becoming a fashion designer and starting business. Although she didn't go to college, but she learned from her academy. She will make sure in this life she will open her own brand. The earlier the better.

She has two person in her mind who can help her business.

She was biting her nails uneasily until a phone call startled her.

She looked at the ID caller and it was none other than her sister, Park Chaeyoung.

In her past life, her sister didn't have good likings to her husband. She always saw him as an eye sore and asked her what is so nice about him, and Lisa kept defending stupidly.

Now she finally understands why.

She answered the call with a bright face "CHAE!"