CHAPTER 21

In the middle of the isolated abandoned barn, two men's are tied up on the chair, their eyes wrapped up by a thin clothed fabric and their lips covered with duct tape.

Jungkook walked inside wearing a long grey blazer, his hair were slightly ruffled from the wind. His foreheads are creased. At the sight of the two men tied helplessly, he gestured his men's to leave outside for a few bit before turning back and sending them a 'let me deal with you two on my way' look.

The man's were already covered in their own bloods and bruises after the man's beated them several time.

He walked around them slowly observing them as he spoke "who paid you guys to harass my wife?"

The guys trembled on the chair, knowing exactly who this was talking "s- sir- please spare us! We didn't mean it, s- someone paid us to do it"

Jungkook chuckled "of course" what else. He brought the chair on front of them and sat on it while leaning his back front "let's make this easier between us, tell me who sent you two to harass my wife, or else I will have to punish you two with my own way, hm?" he lifted his eye brow while pursing his lips.

The guys both didn't speak at first. So Jungkook got up and kicked one of their chair roughly, causing him to fall on his back with a painful groan.

He looked at the other guy who was trembling, and said "do you want me to do the same to you? Speak, or your punishment will be worse than his" he hummed in his throat and sat again, facing the feared man.

The guy didn't know what to say, he opened his mouth in fear "t- there was a guy in a black shirt, he only lend us the money and told us to kidnap this woman and torture her to death, but I don't know his name and I don't know who he is!"

Jungkook sighed disappointedly and walked to him.

At the sound of his footsteps, the guy broke into tears "please, please! I was telling the truth, we didn't do anything to your wife, we were stopped by somebody before that happened, please sir give us mercy-! " his fearful tone was forcefully stopped by his hand clenching on his jaw tightly.

"I wonder, If nobody came and stopped you, would you let her go if she begged?"

Before the guy spoke, jungkook spoke as If he knew what will come "ah, of course not. So now, I will treat you like how you guys would treat her" and with that, the helpless man earned another painful punch on his bruised cheek.

The sound of the man's cries and screams can be heard from the outside, the guards can imagine the kind of torture their boss uses on them.

They couldn't help but to think that the relationship he has with his wife ain't just for show, the CEO truly loves her.

As the time passed, minute by minute the guys scream got fainter and fainter. After about 30 minutes, Jungkook came out of the barn, his hands covered in blood and his skins teared a lot from punching these jerks.

Secretary Kang walked to him in a worried tone upon seeing his bruised hands "boss, should I take you to the hospital?"

Jungkook shook his head "leave these jerks inside the barn, let them rote there to death, and make sure two of the guards guard this place"

Secretary Kang nodded. Jungkook got to the car and drove to where his other half lives.

It was about 11 PM when he got there. Lisa was tidying her bed before sleeping.

Chaeyoung walked on front of the door and asked "Lisa, did you wear my pink underwear?"

Lisa glanced at her and shook her head "no, why"