CHAPTER 30

Just like a winter break, Lisa cuddled on his chest while snoring softly with her hand gripping his shirt. Her mouth puffed and was slightly opened, and her bangs were parted from the middle. She has a long eye lash that complimented the feature of her eyes. Under the moonlight that glowed half of her skin, she looks like a fallen angel from the heaven.

But that fallen angel belongs to a lucky man who has been staring at her throughout the night, with not a blink of sleep.

Sleep is underrated in Jungkooks dictionary that he would rather stare at the beauty without a single blink. No matter how sleepy he is, his eyes can't seem to close when the beauty is sleeping on his chest like a princess.

Strangely, she hasn't been moving a lot for the past few hours and she was in a deep slumber like a hibernating bear, not feeling his gaze nor hearing anything.

It was morning when he noticed the sun ray, only did he realize that he wasn't dreaming the entire because he wasn't sleeping In the first place.

Feeling less sleepy, he carefully rolled Lisa away and sat on the desk in her room while finishing some work.

He kept gazing at the beauty from time to time and it seems like she's been occupying his mind more than his work now.

He smiled and looked back at the laptop.

4 hours later, it was 10 pm, Lisa was still asleep on the same position and her chest was moving calmly.

He found it strange that she was still asleep, but he thought she was too tired last night so he let her sleep longer.

Glancing at the time, it was already work hours. He carried his phone from the desk and walked towards the sleeping Lisa. He gave her a light peck on her nose and left without disturbing her.

Few hours later, Lisa woke up while rubbing her eyes. She sat down for a moment while searching for Jungkook, but realized he was gone.

As well as he was gone, she gasped and realized that she was late for work.

She got up while ignoring the stuffed animal she stepped on by mistake.

While siting on the toilet, she lifted her underwear and there was no blood stain yet. She removed the pantie liner with a disappointment and flushed on the toilet before doing her routine.

***

The sober Jihyo groaned in pain while waking up in an unfamiliar place. She took a look at her surrounding and realized that this wasn't her place.

"what happend..." she spoke to herself in confusion while her head was throbbing painfully.

Last night, she told Daniel to take her to the bar, and she drank too much whiskey that her brain fogged up. The last thing she remembered was getting into the car while calling Daniel's name.

She covered her mouth in shock then looked under the cover. She sighed a relief when she saw that she still had her clothes on.

She got off the bed weakly and walked out of the room while observing the house.

She walked to the kitchen and saw Daniel making breakfast.

Feeling someone's gaze, he looked behind him and smiled at Jihyo in which she returned it.

"good morning, how do you feel?"

Jihyo shrugged "not bad" she walked next to him and waited for a moment before speaking "thank you for... carrying me last night. I must have been super annoying to you"

In truth, she has been bugging his head from whining on the car, complaining that it's hot, shifting herself on different seats, trying to hit Beyoncés high note. And the worst part is when they got home. As he was trying to put the drunk Jihyo on bed and make her sleep, she snaked her arms around his nape and pulled his face to her chest while saying some few dirty jokes. With all the effort, he managed to escape the lady before he loses control.

He simply gave her a smile then pointed at the medicine on the table "I don't have a hanger soup now, but take this pill If you have any headache"

Jihyo sat on the table and took the medicine. After an hour they both got to work and pretended like nothing has happened.

"Miss. Park, there's a woman asking for you outside" one of the assistant called her.

"who is it?" She asked to make sure.

"I don't know, but the lady has a brown hair and she's also tall"

Hearing this, Jihyo took a deep breath. Certainly she was gonna ask for her today if not yesterday.

She took her phone with her and placed it inside her pocket before leaving.

She saw the lady sitting inside an open van while looking at her phone. She walked to her and knocked on the van door.

Tzuyu looked up and pretended to be surprised "oh you're here, glad that you came"

"err miss Tzuyu, the work time is on limit and I must not be late" Jihyo said.

"oh it's okay, we can talk inside the van, come in!" Tzuyu gave her the space next to her. Jihyo gazed at the seat then slowly sat next to her.

The van closed with a click and she was left alone with her and the driver.

"miss Park, how was your anniversary yesterday? Did you guys enjoy it?" she asked while digging a hole through her by her wicked gaze.

Jihyo smiled lip tight "mhm!"

"great" Tzuyu placed her purse down on the seat next to her before facing her with her legs crossed, hands above her knees on top of each other with a serious face.

"I called you from yesterday because I have something important to talk to you about"

Jihyo nodded "what is it, miss Chou?"

Tzuyu sighed sadly "miss Park, you're the only person I can rely to. Don't get me wrong on this but now what I'm going to say is... I need your help"

Jihyo nodded, agitated and curious.

"but here isn't the right place to talk about it" her tone changed. She glanced at the driver and he nodded without a word. Later the van drove to a far distance.

Jihyo was confused and nervous to where this was going "miss Chou, I'm late for my work, let's meet another time, please"

"don't be so in a rush, Park Jihyo, you will need to pull yourself together so you will know what I need from you" she giggled in giddy.