CHAPTER 43

"you filthy whore, stop crying, stop crying!" the man groaned as he was looking at the unpleasant sight of his daughter who has been crying ever since they came home.

Her hair was disheveled, her make up has been melting making her look less pleasant, and her mascara has been ruined around her eye and her dress that used to be sightful has now been torn by her.

He watches as she let out another cry, cry of regret. Now everything is too late, she should have ended Lalisa.

She tried plenty of them on her in the past, but to no avail none of them succeeded. She wonders how Lisa managed to attract the man she's in love with.

She had dreamt of marrying him so many times in high school. Being the high school girl crush, many boys used to court her for her sweet innocent girl image but she turned them down so she can have a chance with Jungkook when she graduates.

She tried many things to attract him, she even saved her virginity for him, but it was given away after she knew that he was getting married, and it was no other than Lisa.

The slut who took him away from her.

The real story behind their arranged marriage is when his grand father wanted a heir to carry the company and lead it to a higher success. The Chou family and the Jeon's were very close, so naturally his father selected the daughter of the Chou family to be the future bride without Jungkook's consent. He didn't agree nor did he refuse. It was until one day, he met a cute girl with a ponytail walking alone in the street wearing her school uniform. It was Lalisa Park, the day he fell for her.

He had his secretary Daniel ordered to find informations of her. When he found out the information belonging to her and her family background. He didn't directly confront of her, but instead he called her father's number and that's when they start talking about the topic.

Later that day, he remembers clearly the look of her face, how she looked like a scared but clueless kitten with her cute blazer dress while they were having dinner.

"Lisa, will you accept the marriage proposal from Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" her father asked her while seated next to her.

Lisa's eyes beamed like a happy teenage girl when her round eyes met with his dark brown orbs.

"i- I want to, y- yes!" Lisa said shyly. Being a youthful teenager who dreamed of marrying a handsome charming rich man she didn't deny it even when she knew she was young.

Later that day Jungkook returned home and announces that the engagement with Tzuyu has been canceled.

"my fiancée is coming next week, I want you to all accept her as our new family member from now and treat her nicely!" he announced to his family members and all the house servants.

It was at that moment her whole world shattered apart when her father told her he already has a fiancée, but he didn't know that his fiancée was the daughter of his bloody enemy until he spotted her father sitting at the court next to her. That was when his blood boiled watching them happy.

The next day he planned on attack to the family, both Mr. And Mrs. Park got heavily injured which resulted to their death, while Lisa luckily survived as she was living in her new dream house with Jungkook.

His father sighed and sat weakly next to her.

Tzuyu was still crying ugly as she looked at her father with pitiful tears.

Suddenly, he slapped her hard.

Tzuyu was caught off guard and looked at him in horror while holding her cheek.