CHAPTER 32

Lisa forced all her guts out on the toilet then grabbed a toilet paper to wipe her mouth.

She slowly got up and walked to the sink. While washing her hand, she stares at her face in the mirror at how pale she was.

While doing that she was thinking of something. Maybe because she has been in a denial for few weeks that she didn't notice that she's been having a symptom.

Bloated stomach

Morning sickness

Vomiting

Mood swings

On top of it all, her period has been delaying.

With all the thoughts in her head, she realized that she needs to go see a gynecologist, she fears that it might be something that she has been trying to avoid a lot recently, but failed to.

She went to the hospital and got a check afternoon.

She zipped her jeans and followed the doctor to the desk.

"what's the problem? Am I pregnant?" Lisa asked.

"you are, miss. Congratulations" the doctor told her with a bright smile.

Lisa was stunned, but some part of her was still confused, until the doctor explained.

"the blood wasn't your period, in fact the embryo is 2 weeks old, so these few days you should be more careful and drink less caffeine or any strong teas. The spottings happen during the ovulation process, but this is a normal case so there's nothing for you to worry about"

Lisa felt an incoming headache. She nodded at her while covering her mouth.

She received a call for the apartment. She went to the apartment and looked around, her mind was still in dilemma If she should rent one or not.

Lisa looked sadly at her stomach while caressing it. She will be selfish If this child lives without his father.

She bit her lips and contemplated in her mind.

"what do you think of this?" the real estate agent asked.

Lisa smiled at her "I will think about it later"

"as you want, miss"

The apartment already has furnitures arranged which means she won't have to worry about buying furnitures in the future. Even the designs are nice and high material with a very good window view, but she still needed time to think.

She was feeling nauseous as she was heading back, but her phone called again from Jihyo.

She answered it while wearing an earphone "hello"

"Mrs. jeon, you heard all the conversation yes?"

"mhm. Sorry I almost forgot about it, I will come over to the company now, did you start doing what she told you to?"

"no, I just arrived and now I'm calling under the desk so miss Tzuyu won't see me" Jihyo checked up the desk before bending down again "miss, do you have any plans? If you don't then it's okay, I have one."

"I have a plan, just don't do anything now until I come" Lisa told her.

"okay" Jihyo agreed happily.