CHAPTER 36

It was past evening when Lisa's still in his room while he's working on his office.

She didn't behave obediently but instead she rummaged through his closet to take out his new shirt while checking each one of them.

'let's see what you wear everyday' she looks at one shirt to another.

She took out one of his plain shirt and giggled as she carried it to the bed. She removed her own clothes and started putting his on. To which it felt more comfortable than she thought.

Not bothering to wear any bottom, Lisa walked to the kitchen and wore an apron. Her stomach constantly grumbled and she was craving for something sweet.

It seems like this baby will be a fat kid in the future, always eating all the food she's eaten earlier!

Lisa searched If there was any ingredient for the cookie. To her, making cookies are the most simple thing. When she opened the counter, it was already loaded with many ingredients and food seasoning. So she won't have to worry about flavors, she already spotted an unopened chocolate chips on the upper left.

She took it and placed it on the counter while searching other ingredients.

Jungkook naturally finished at this hour and came back to accompany Lisa. But he did not expect to see her wearing his own shirt that looked like it was perfectly made for her while making something in the kitchen.

Her long brown hair is tied on a bun, and the apron tied around her alluring figure and showing her beautiful curves, while her milky thighs were exposed due to the shirt reaching above the limit.

The sight naturally made him hard between him as he imagined ripping the shirt off her. It's been a while since they last made love, each day his desire grew larger, and thinking about her naked body didn't make it any better, and yet he endured it for a whole week.

Lisa didn't notice his presence as he slowly walks to her. She cursed when she couldn't find the egg nor the flour.

She was irritated when all of a sudden arms snaked around her waist, and she knew it was no other than the pervert bunny.

Wait, that prevert bunny is here?!

It was just the moment when she suddenly remembered that she wore his shirt earlier. That means he saw her wearing it.

Uff it's all the baby's fault! If she wasn't pregnant she wouldn't have had mood swings! She only wore it because she was being goofy, but now she regret it!

He rested his chin on her shoulder like a little boy and asked "what are you making, wife?"

Lisa felt irritated when he called her 'wife' "why do you care? I'm not making it for you, I'm making it for myself because my...!"

Jungkook: "?"

"my... my stomach is hungry" Lisa changed her excuse. She was hungry thought, but she almost blurted the word.

"that's good, you should eat a lot. If you can't find the thing you want then I can buy them for you"

Lisa changed her mind, he must be thinking that she's a pig who won't stop eating.

"I'm not hungry any more. I want to sleep" she removed his arms gently and walked to the bed, climbing it with her legs one by one.

Jungkook then followed her and laid his head on her stomach with his arms around her waist.

"Jungkook, since when are you so clingy?" Lisa asked at his sudden affection.

"I'm always clingy on you Lisa.."