CHAPTER 14

"the weather is a lot more refreshing today" Kim Taehyung came to visit her today at her new company. The visit was unexpected to everyone, the employees didn't know that they were business partners, now they were having a little chat with some coffee inside her new office.

The weather gradually dropped as the sun goes down.

"did you like the interior that I chose?" Kim Taehyung sat across from her, his long fingers tapping on the black leather chair softly while his legs crossed manly.

Lisa smiled consciously "everything looks good, thank you for helping me... and becoming my business partner, but you didn't have to choose an expensive fabric though, even an item from Amazon would still look great"

He chuckled "Miss Kim, even though you started a new business and taking a position as the company's CEO, you're still a very humble person as you are, this is what I like about you"

"o- oh, oh well, thanks, I'm not really great tho..." Lisa was flattered by the compliment, her hand pulled the strand of her hair behind her ear gracefully.

"trust me, this was the least thing I could do, If you didn't tell me that you wanted to start as a small company I would've brought you the biggest building company in Seoul"

Lisa panicked with her eyes and she waved her hand repeatedly while speaking "no no, there's no need for that"

He chuckled and siped his plain hot coffee. The air was filled with the delicious coffee aroma.

"I haven't asked you this but I've been concerned ever since I left your place, did your ex husband hurt you somewhere?"

Lisa looked down hesitantly, yesterday she found out that they weren't gonna divorce, and after that he gave her a lot... of pain, but the word is used in a different situation that will be inappropriate to speak. He gave her a lot of pain last night, but with pleasure as well.

She smiled at him but it didn't reach her eyes "don't worry, nothing happend"

He lifted his eye brows, not believing her words "does he usually go off in aggressive way to you?"

Lisa shook her head hesitantly, he was referring to before when they were 'still' married. When they were married, he didn't give her a single face, not with gentleness nor with harm, but after they 'divorced'... supposably, he was acting out of his character. She didn't know if it was supposed to be a good thing or not.

"I don't want to keep you concerned, let's just talk about business related when we're at work"

"and if we're out of work it doesn't have to be about business?"

Lisa glanced at him from his suspicious tone.

Thinking that he was trying to be friendly, she nodded in agreement "sure Mr. Kim"

"just call me Taehyung, no need to be formal"

"sure, only when we're out of work" she smiled at him and he chuckled at her but it didn't bother him.

They talked for an hour until it was 7 at night.

"do you want to have dinner with me today?"

Lisa smiled at him apologetically "sorry I can't today, let's do it the other day"

He nodded acting botherless "sure, lady boss must have a lot of work going on her first day" he rubbed her shoulder and she chuckled at him.

When they were outside, the black van was already waiting for him.

"do you want me to drive you home?"

Lisa shook her head "I have a friend waiting for me"

He nodded hesitantly but didn't ask further so she won't think he's trying to get closer to her. He entered the van and it drove off.

When the van was gone, Lisa speeded her walk with her 4 inch heels to the nearest pharmacy to get her thing from there.

Shit. Why do I keep forgetting to take the pill? I should be more responsible right now!

When she couldn't find the emergency pill, her calm expression didn't match her panicked state. She quickly walked out of the pharmacy and waited for the taxi to come.

The pills are usually from the mall, she waited outside for half a minute, just then a black BMW stopped on front of her, she knew who this car belongs to.

He rolled down the window and asked "what are you doing outside in the cold? Get in the car"

Lisa rolled her eyes, what brought him here? She didn't want to see him after the last nights incident.

"I don't want to"

"it's not your choice, are you gonna stay outside and freeze?"

"no, I'm gonna find a taxi" she didn't say it was urgent now, but hopefully he will leave her alone.

"do you want me to carry you inside a car like a sack?" hearing his tempting tone, Lisa sighed frustratedly. She always hated his attitude of 'what I want, I get.'

She had no choice but to get inside, she pulled the door handle roughly and entered the back seat, sitting at the farthest one from him.

He stared at the rear mirror and spoke sarcastically  "what am I, your driver? Sit on the front!"

Lisa sighed furiously then stomped out of his car. She opened the front passenger door and sat inside, then closed the door shut.

Jungkook stared at her for a while then asked in a gentle voice "are you mad because I left this morning without telling you?"

Lisa looked at the window and subconsciously rolled her eyes "you're the problem of everything"

"How? Tell me" Jungkook pulled the car in park mode then leaned his shoulders on the arm rest.

Lisa turned her head coldly at him and said "I don't think you understand, I said I want to divorce"

"I will never accept this request. And what else?"

"You... You hurted me so bad last night" Lisa said in a whiney tone.

"Im sorry, where did I hurt you?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand on her lap.

"Everywhere... Because of you, I couldn't walk properly today on front of my employees" Lisa complained frustratedly.

"Fine I'm sorry. Let me make it up for you today, what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing, just a piece of divorce paper will do it"

"Okay, I will print for you a fake paper that says divorce agreement"

"Jungkook I'm not joking! Why can't you just understand?!"

Jungkooks gaze has turned cold on her "I don't want to understand anything" saying this, he started the car then started driving.

Lisa looked at him and said frustratedly "fine, if you want to make it up to me, drive me to the mall!"

"Deal!" Jungkook yelled with the same energy back.