CHAPTER 24

Double chapters 😘

(you know what happened after he said that)

__

Somewhere in the middle of the night, when Lisa's body was no longer in his arm, he dreamt about this again.

The same dream the led him to confusion up until now.

It was the dream of where he handed Lisa the divorce sheet.

They were in his office, and she came immediately. When she took the paper, she was crying tears.

And he felt really happy that she cried, it meant that it was nothing like his mother told him.

She had feelings for him, she didn't want to sell him off to another woman.

But suddenly she signed the paper without a word, without looking at him.

Is she... Gonna leave me?

Lisa, please look at me.

Tell me that you are sad for the divorce as I am.

She left his office without turning back, and this was the moment where he regret it.

Should I chase her?

What should I do... Im doomed.

Will she leave me forever now?

No no, I will wait, she will be right back.

He thought like that to himself.

And that was the last time he ever saw her until 7 month later, when an old white beard man found her body in an abandoned house.

She was pale, dehydrated, and skinnier than she already was. Her clear eyes were now dry as sheet. It was discovered that her body has been lying there for a month.

After this discovery, living felt like torture. Every day, he dreamt of her covered in blood, begging him to save her as her wet hair was stuck on her face, with bloody eyes.

It got to the point where he had suicidal thoughts. He tried to jump off the bridge in a high wave, but it was as if a miracle happened to him and he was saved by a woman who claimed to be a shaman.

The shaman took him over to her place and claimed how poor his health was. His eyes were barely alive, his body has lost its nutrient, and he was starting to hallucinate.

That's when she had an idea and made an odd deal with his soul.

He remembers hearing her say "Would you risk anything to see your wife again?"

And him saying with empty eyes "anything"

"Even if it's your soul?"

Then he spoke, but he couldn't remember what he said after that.

Jungkook was awoken from the nightmare as he began to rub his face with his palm. Why does he keep dreaming about this over andover?

He suddenly thought about Lisa, he looked next to him in a panic, but seeing her sleeping soundly with her body curled like a shrimp and her long brown hair covering half of her face, he calmed down once again.

Right, this was just a dream. But it felt so real.

He stared at her for a long time with his eyes half open, he slowly smiled when he realized that he wasn't dreaming.

He moved behind her and hugged her from behind as he buried his face on her nape, smelling her nice scent.

When Lisa woke up, she was confused that Jungkook wasn't here. But when she shifted slightly, she realized he was behind her, snaking his arms around her waist and sleeping soundly with his face buried on her nape, is breath hitting her sensitive.

She tried to move away from him but she was pulled back on his hard chest.

Lisa gave up and checked the time while rubbing her eyes. It was still early, but not too early.

She tapped his arm multiple times and heard him groan.

"Jungkook, wake up" she whispered lightly at him.

"Jungkook, get up! We have to get ready" she convinced him in a stern tone.

He woke up while blinking sleepily and yawned. It was at that moment when they both heard the door knock.

"Lisa, are you up? Why's the door locked?"

Lisa stammered "y- yes I'm up! I just need to shower"

There was a short pause then she said "okay, break fast is ready!"

"okay I'm coming when I'm done!" she shouted back.

She glanced at Jungkook next to her but her eyes were distracted on his abs and his ruffled hair... ahum! How can one wake up and be so handsome? Wahh Lisa you're so lucky!

'no I hate him' she deadpanned her thought but it continued to tease her over and over. Ughh!! Okay, fine, she's lucky!

"Jungkook, if you want to shower or get ready then do it now" she told him while pushing the duvet off her before getting up.

"hm let's shower together"

"I can't" she told him while tidying his work clothes and fixing the crease. After a while, she started to feel a burning gaze and looked at him.

"what?" she asked when he was looking at her.

"nothing" he said. Lisa looked away and after a while she realized what he was thinking. She was acting like his real wife all of a sudden. Lisa slowly placed his clothes on the bed as she no longer had the intention to fix it.

Jungkook already went to shower and finished after 20 minutes, he came out with a towel around his waist as he wiped his hair with a smaller towel.

Lisa was changing in the room and didn't expect him to come out so fast, or maybe she was too slow on choosing the outfit.

They were both standing naked while staring at each other. His gaze shifted down at her breast that was drooping while she looked at his towel that was hanging on his waist.

He slowly came to her and trapped her on the closet with his arms. Lisa got startled but realized that he was now staring at her in desire.

They both started kissing and got into a small make out. Lisa's pale collarbones were covered with love marks down to her arms and he had lips mark all over his neck by her.

They probably stayed here for an hour after waking up. After dressing, Lisa held his hand and hid him behind her as she peaked outside the door.

They slowly walked out of the room, Lisa quickly began unlocking the door outside.

"I knew it!" a voice behind startled them.

__

Jungkook thinks she must love him to death like psychopath sasaengs, smh