CHAPTER 02

The girl on the other side looked at the phone weirdly and then placed it back to her ear "what's wrong honey?"

"I was just excited because I've been thinking about opening a fashion business, and I'm so ready!" she couldn't find a better excuse than that. She wiped away the tears on her eyes. God, how much she missed her sister. No matter how much they bickered before, she's still her sister from the same blood.

Chae placed the tea on the table and said excitedly "you're finally opening a business?! Omg tell me more!"

The two siblings forgot about the long fight they had and were happily chatting together for the first time in life.

"how about I be your fashion model?" Chae suggested.

"I've been thinking about it and all I can think of a right fit is you. Your body can literally end the whole models career" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"aw thank you, thank you" Roseanne flattered herself while flipping her hair. Lisa can already see it without seeing it.

"yeah, how about I come over to your house today and bring some of the clothes with me?"

"sure! I'm free" Chae responded while eating a cracker.

__

Lisa wore two pairs of timberland boots and a beige cardigan with brown jeans before leaving her house.

She used one of his car and placed a box on the passenger seat where it has about 15 to 20 pieces of clothes in it, then drove to her apartment.

It took her only 10 minutes to get there aside from the traffic today. She rang the bell and in few minutes Roseanne opened the door for her.

"you came fast" she said in surprise.

Lisa carried the box inside and placed it on the couch before sitting lazily "your house isn't far"

Roseanne sat next to her and opened the box "OooO nice, when did you have time to make all those?" Roseanne lifted each dresses and then placing on the couch, her eyes glimmered in beauty.

"I haven't told you this from before, but I've been doing it for 2 years now, I made so many pieces for myself because I have no one to give it to nor have I opened a business yet. So now I'm planning something big on my head"

Roseanne nodded "how about for promotion, Sorn and Bam can help promote your brand? I mean these pieces are 11/10, I'm sure people will like the brand when they know about it"

Bambam and Sorn are their childhood friends who debuted as a famous idol. They have a generous amount of fans, to promote the brand it'll earn a lot of attention, especially from those closet accounts.

"that's what I'm thinking, actually I want them to sponsor my brand and few years later I will make them a global ambassadors... IF my business goes successful" Lisa emphasized.

"that's not a bad idea" Rosé said while opening the fridge and taking something out.

"want some mochi?" she shaked the mochi box in the air.

"yeah!" Lisa couldn't disagree on the food.

Remembering the food she used to eat in that prison place, her stomach flipped and she felt like throwing up.

"okay!" chae sat next to her and opened the box.

"this is my favorite one, it has a soft and creamy texture. Next time bring this kind" she said while chewing on it.

"isn't this expensive?" Lisa looked at the box.

"yeah, but I'm loaded so it doesn't matter" she said nonchalantly.

"next time you need to spend your money on something wisely, or else you might end up having a single coin in your wallet" Lisa joked then bite it, her tongue felt a taste of nostalgia, like she hasn't ate something good in a while. All they used to feed her was either a spoiled bean or a fece. She didn't wanna think about it.

"there's a thing called work you know" chae rolled her eyes.

"shall we try the outfits now?" Lisa said.

Rosés eyes widened in instant and she replied "yes!"