CHAPTER 33

After the lovingly greets, Jungkook was working on his desk while Lisa just accompanied him.

Lisa was sitting at his couch while looking at the surrounding of his office sneakingly. When she found the camera behind the shelf she was glad that it was still there unless he removed it, it will ruin her whole plan.

The thought of her ending Miss Tzuyu in the worst way possible made her feel excited, she was getting the justice she needed. Not only was she gonna torment her physically but she was gonna flex her loss on front of her face, how she couldn't make up with her plan on torturing her nor was she able to make her husband fall for her. Double kill!

But there will be many kills in this game. Just she watch.

Lisa was rubbing her head with her elbow resting on the armchair, she was feeling nauseous again. Her pregnancy was a sudden news, but she won't let it stop her plan, because the baby will fight with her against her rival.

Lisa stared at her stomach while saying in her mind 'can't wait to get out and see the beautiful world? Sk sk your mommy will protect you against all the evil in this world, but now you must stay still and help your mommy endure her hardship while carrying you! Okay? Be a good baby'. She smiled and caressed her tummy.

Jungkook who was observing his wife over time secretly didn't get this action unnoticed as his brows slowly strengthen less.

There was a knock on the door. Two men wearing black blouse and jeans entered while carrying a large plant "CEO Jeon, I just received the order and I'm gonna arrange the plants in the office"

Jungkook took one glance at them before diverting away "go ahead"

Lisa stared at them while hiding her wariness as they did their job.

'What a scheming woman, so this is what Jihyo meant' Lisa thought as she observed them in a judgement manner.

She easily spotted a small black square hidden on the plant, but there was no red dot, meaning it's not turned on yet.

Since she spotted the camera from a certain angle, Lisa pretended to look around as she started walking to the door that leads to his private room. The room has two entrance door, one inside the office and another one outside, but they were both locked and the key was only with Jungkook.

Lisa tapped on his shoulder and grabbed his attention "hubby, I want to see what your room looks like"

Hearing this, he walked to the picture frame and took out a key under it. Lisa was surprised at his secret hiding spot, she wouldn't have guessed that he would have a secret safe behind the picture frame and neither will anyone.

She looked behind her and saw one of the man leaning on front of the plant secretively and the other was pretending to do some work.

"is there something wrong with the plant?" she spoke loud and clearly to the man in a mockery tone.

The man looked behind them slowly retreated "no, but some of them started falling, so I'm just fixing the root" the man spoke, hoping that it will convince her.

"oh, don't take too long" Lisa spoke fiercely and the man nodded cowardly.

Lisa pulled Jungkooks hand and spoke "you know what, I changed my mind. Let's go eat at the restaurant nearby, I'm hungry"

Jungkook nodded "okay"

Lisa pulled him out of the office so the men can do their work.

Let Miss Tzuyu think that luck is on her way for a short while, later she will face a huge blow.

After they're gone, they sighed a relief and pressed on the turn on button. The camera turned on with a small red dot, but from the angle it wasn't visible to anyone who doesn't take a closer look at it.

"done? Let's go before they come back and see us" the other man spoke to the same guy.

He nodded and they both left.

Jungkook took Lisa to the restaurant nearby and ordered some dishes. But Lisa ordered many due to her cravings so he agreed to buy her a whole restaurant.

Lisa suddenly changed her mind "you know what, let's eat in your office room so you don't waste your time for work"

"okay" he agreed again.

After an hour, they came back and Jungkook carried a full bag as he walked inside his company while Lisa only carried her bag and walked happily after him.

All the employees took one small glance at them since all of them weren't working and might be caught then looked back and pretended to work.

They entered the secret elevator and he pressed on the 70th button.

In midway, Lisa jokingly said "you know, sometimes your elevator scares me at how high it's going. What if we get stuck in the middle?"

"it won't" he simply replied to not overwork her mind.

Lisa cheekily smiled "okay!"

When they arrived, Jungkook told her to stay so he can get the key from his office.

"the key is with me" Lisa suddenly said while wiggling it on front of him.

"how?... you took it when I wasn't looking?"

In response, Lisa just giggled naughtily.

Jungkooks gaze darkened "you will need a punishment"

"do I?"

"yes"

Lisa pouted "fine, no one can punish me except you"

Jungkook nodded "a lot"

Remembering their last conversation, 20 rounds for repay, Lisa felt like he wasn't lying and suddenly felt horrified.

"but let's not do it here..."

Jungkook blatantly refused "every wall in this company are soundproof, and this floor is private, so no one can hear you screaming my name" he winked at her playfully as he unlocked the door.

Lisa felt like she was craving many things including his touch, so she didn't refuse him unless it starts to hurt her a lot.

But he better not go hard on her, what if it harms the baby?