CHAPTER 18

She looked back at the door before pouring a glass of water while keeping her eyes on the door.

She looked at the door again, then grabbed her purse from the hanger.

She was about to take the pills inside when she realized.

The pills were gone.

"Shit, where did I put it" Lisa grabbed the purse and searched it thoroughly inside.

"Are you looking for the pills?"

Lisa broke into sweats when she realized Jungkook was at the door watching her with his arms crossed calmly. Only Lisa knew that calm meant calm before storm.

Did Jungkook steal the pills from her bag and throw it? When did he have time to do that?!

She bit her lips and acted calm while thinking of an excuse.

"I was searching for my 1000 won. I guess I lost it and I don't know where it is now" she said while closing the purse then putting it back on the hanger.

"For what do you want to buy 1000 won with? I will buy whatever you want"

"Nevermind, I must've spent it on something last time and forgot it. Let's go get ready now, I have to go to work at 7"

"I told you there's no need to go to work today. Are you forgetting what I said last night? I already told my assistant to take the lead in your job today so you won't have to"

Lisa was startled by his action and reacted angrily "did you just sign someone to take part of my business without asking me? Jungkook, seriously, what the hell are you thinking?! Im the boss, I should decide not you!"

"It's only for today baby please don't get mad" Jungkook begged cutely.

"Don't you ever beg me like that or I will break your face. I'm so angry from you, leave me alone and don't show your face to me!" Lisa said as she slammed the door to his face.

When it was afternoon, Lisa had to use the bathroom. She has been staying in the bedroom from morning after the fight.

She thought Jungkook would already be gone, but to her surprise he was making food in the kitchen.

When he saw her, he greeted her with a smile "good afternoon" but she grunted and entered the bathroom coldly.

In the bathroom, she took out her phone and sent a text to her sister 'Chae, if you have the after-morning contraceptive pill, please give it to me secretly'

When she got out, Jungkook was waiting for her in the kitchen with a nice aromic spaghetti dish.

Lisa couldn't deny that her stomach grumbled as she sniffed the food from far away.

"Come, let's eat, I made food for us"

Lisa grunted but nevertheless she took a seat beside him defeatedly.

It was hard for her to control her hunger when she hasn't eaten from morning. When she took a bite of the spaghetti, she saw heaven's gate on front of her.

WAWWWWWWWW!!

Jungkook knows how to cook? How did she not know that?!

Jungkook laughed at her reaction and explained to her
"When I was living abroad during my high school, I used to learn how to cook on my own. I learned how to make this dish from my Italian friend who was my close friend at the time, he knows many Italian cuisine so I was jealous of him and wanted to know how to cook"

"This is the first dish you made?"

"Yeah, but it tasted much worse before"

"My first dish was when I tried to make eggs... And I burned the kitchen. After that, my parents never allowed me to be in the kitchen"

Jungkook laughed and almost choked on his spaghetti "you're so cute, but now you know how to cook?"

"Im gonna be honest, I still get trauma whenever I touch the stove. But I learned how to overcome it, my sister also is a good cooker and taught me many dishes so I learned many things from her"

Jungkook smiled "how about from now I start cooking for you?"

Lisa frowned "then what about me, what do I do?"

"You... Take care of you and our child only"

"Im not pregnant yet"

"When the time comes, you will" Jungkook said without much care.

Lisa pondered about it and suddenly asked "what would you do if it was a girl?"

This question made him freeze. In his family, male offspring were very important to carry the family's name and for future business ruler.

But, when he thought of how his daughter will have a face of her mother, he changed his mind. He wanted to have a daughter now.

"I will be happy, of course"

"You will be happy? But then her last name won't be her family's name"

"It doesn't matter. I already made my mind, two girls and one boy"

Lisa was speechless. It was exactly the family photo she made in her mind, but with two boys and one girl, so that the boys will resemble their father.

Lisa didn't say much but suddenly she didn't feel like drinking any pills. If there was a chance, she would love to have his babies.

She really did.