CHAPTER 12

Lisa never expected that in her second life, everything turned out to be different, including her husband.

Did she get reborn in a parallel world? No no, there's no such thing.

Lisa glared at him, then pushed his chest roughly "are you kidding me right now? Then why did you give me a divorce in the first place?!"

Lisa's push wasn't strong enough, but the man purposely fell on the couch and his hand holding onto her wrist. With a strong pull, Lisa fell over him with a squirm.

"Because... I love to make you worried" Jungkook said while caressing her earlobe, then he leaned to her ears and whispered "you are so cute when you're angry"

Lisa glared at him furiously and strandled his waist "that's your reason?! Are you sick, Jungkook? You made me cry waterfalls that day!"

Jungkook has clearly seen her reaction of that day. She was extremely calm when he gave her the divorce, she wasn't like the Lisa he knew. Who would've known that she actually cried secretly?

Jungkook caressed her hair and said softly "you actually cried that day when I gave you the divorce? Is that why you went partying after that?"

Lisa then froze, she was speaking about her past experience to him, not this experience, so he misunderstood her.

"Uhm... It didn't last long, actually. I moved on quickly after this. And I didn't cry because of you, I was crying from a sad anime"

"You just said you were crying waterfall because of me"

"..."

Jungkook kissed her lips slowly, then her nose, then her cheeks, then her forehead, then her chin, then looked her in the eyes "Im sorry, baby. I shouldn't have done this, I was really stupid. I love you very much, how can I leave you?"

He could see her pupils grow, and he knew that moved her heart.

Lisa didn't wanna show him how flustered she was, but her body says it all.

Since when did he love her? Throughout her whole life, he has never shown her real affections. Are men's love different?

"I don't believe you, keep your lies to yourself, I know you just love to see me making a fool out of myself... OW!"

Jungkook has pinched her cheek.

"You're making my heart race right now, please stop being so cute"

Lisa wanted to retaliate, but her cheeks were turning red from his remark.

She got off him angrily and walked to the kitchen . she could hear Jungkook laughing from the living room and hid her cheek in embarrassment.

This was out of my plan. What just happened?

Lisa drank her water slowly as she's trying to clear her head.

I was ready to dump Jungkook then start a new life over. Why did this Jungkook in her second life acted so unusual? No, he is usually cold to me, and affectionate-less.

Am I in the wrong world?

But he gave me a divorce and he was cold, like the Jungkook I always knew.

Why did he change now?

Lisa bit her lip anxiously, if he says there's no divorce, then what will happen next?

Am I gonna live in that huge mansion all alone again?

Will I wait for him anxiously to be back home every day from his business trip?

If he doesn't want a divorce, then I must demand him.

She will never live the same life again, waiting miserably for him every day.

When Lisa was being late in the kitchen, Jungkook was sitting comfortably on the couch reading a comic book on his hand that he found from the table.

When Lisa came back, she was stupefied to see Jungkook holding her comic book and reading each pages while finding it interesting.

Whats worse was that the title was 'how to try different position when you're intimate 101' and the rest was explicit.

Lisa blew in embarrassment and yelled "don't read that-"

Jungkook, who was reading the content, was startled and jumped from the couch. Next, he saw Lisa flying to him in a quick pace. Jungkook raised the comic book, making Lisa fall on top of him instead, but she didn't want to give him.

She stranded his waist as she tried to grab the book from his hand while placing one hand on his shoulder. From this position, he could almost see her entire breasts from her low rise shirt.

"Jungkook, I said give it to me!" Impatient, Lisa leaned closer to reach for the book. Finally, she took it from his hand, when she sat back down, she catched something sniff between her legs.

She stiffened her breath. Although she hasn't been intimate with Jungkook for a lot of times, but she wasn't naive to not know what that stiff, iron blade like thing was between his legs.

She tried to calm down, then she asked him "Jungkook, are you... h-hard?"

"Yeah..." He admitted. Her ears turned red. It felt really shameful when she heard this.

She tried to think straight of how to deal with this situation.

Does he ever get hard in the past?

It looks like this is the first time she found out about it. She used to think that the reason why Jungkook wouldn't do it with her was because he couldn't get hard, but thank God he's working!

No wait, actually it would be better if he couldn't get hard, because now this is the time to divorce. She can't wait to divorce him!

"Lisa.." She was startled at how pleading he sounded when he called her name.

Why is Jungkook being so silly?

She looked at him with her wide pupils, as if her body was completely frozen on top of him.

He took her hand and casually guided it down to his penis "please, let's do it"

Lisa's hands were trembling. The words that were on her mouth earlier was stuck.

Should she refuse now and say she wants to divorce, or after they're done rolling on the bed?

                               ..........