CHAPTER 34

Lisa didn't want to tell him about the baby now, she will just think of a way to save herself from a harsh punishment, on the bed.

When he opened the door, Lisa looked around and was stunned at how big it was inside. There's a long floor to ceiling window in front of the kings bed that covered no privacy, but there's a long blue curtain to cover the windows. On the right side of the bed is another neat desk with some old paper works and next to it is a TV with a moon shaped grey couch. On the left side there's a medium sized kitchen with everything needed for the kitchen and there's a bathroom door next to the fridge. There was no dinner table but 4 fancy chairs displayed on front of the counter.

Jungkook placed the food bag on the counter and started putting the food on the table.

While arranging the food, Lisa suddenly said "hubby... the food is hot"

Jungkook stopped arranging the forks and plates and looked at her "if it's hot, then we can wait."

Lisa nodded "but we also ordered many food, and we can't eat all that... Can we invite Jihyo and Daniel?"

"why them? You ordered a lot so you eat them"

Lisa shook her head "but they're nice, and they work hard a lot. Let's just have a small meal with them, can you?"

Jungkook wanted to refuse the idea of having a meal with his workers, but he also didn't want to disappoint her "fine, you can call them if you want"

Lisa grinned and called Jihyo.

"can you call Daniel? I don't have his number"

"fine" he opened the door to his office and called his secretary from the office phone.

Meanwhile on the other call.

Jihyo answered immediately when it's  Lisa and spoke in a rush "Hello, an hour ago I saw two men walking to the private elevator while holding a large plant, I thought that these men's are ordered by Tzuyu so I wanted to tell you but then I saw you-"

"listen! Wear something nice and bring Daniel with you. We will have a small meal inside Jungkooks office house"

Jihyo blinked "but, I figured out that there might be a camera in the plant. What if miss Tzuyu..." Jihyo suddenly shared a same braincell with her and with realization she said "ohhhhh!"

Lisa chuckled "how can I let something happen to you? Jungkook has two doors that lead to his main room, one on his office and the other outside. I think the camera is only put inside his office, so you will bring Daniel and tell him to go from the other side because you have some few things to tell CEO Jeon, then later you will tell him about the meal and both of you enter the door from his office so that Tzuyu will think that you are only alone with him"

Jihyo laughed "I love your mind"

"now hurry, Jungkook is in his office and he will be back soon"

Jihyo nodded "okay"

She closed the call and ran to the bathroom while holding a shopping bag. Before she returned to the company, Tzuyu told the driver to stop by at a store to buy her some dress. She made sure it didn't look seductive since she knew the kind of man he is, and he's seen countless of his female employees wearing something revealing to seduce him, but obviously it didn't work, and they were fired.

Jihyo is supposed to give off an image as an innocent harmless worker to him who's naturally attractive so he won't find something off about her, and slowly he will fall for her charm and have a secret affair with her, only on camera.

Later Tzuyu will edit the video and show Lisa that her husband is having an affair with his female worker and that way they will break apart.

What they don't know is that at the same time after Lisa's affected, Taehyung will visit her and pretend to feel sympathy to her, and give her his shoulder to cry at and he will visit her everyday and pretend to care for her, so then later she will fall for him as well and Jungkook will no longer have a chance.

But it's a pity none of this will happen. Not now, not later.

She hated it, she hated the whole thing, but since Lisa is joining the plan all she can do is hope for the best.

After she's done, she stared at herself in the mirror and almost puked. She constantly cursed in her mind how she hated this.

She walked out of the bathroom on her way to the elevator when she saw Daniel standing there waiting for the slow elevator to come down.

They both noticed each other and their face changed.

Jihyo walked to him with a smile "hi! Where are you going?" she said while looking at the elevator as it was coming down.

Daniel looked at her dress from shoulder to toe and his gaze darkened as he wanted to cover her up with so many layers of blanket.

He looked at her and asked angrily "what are you wearing?"

Jihyo looked startled at his possessiveness "um... the boss wife invited me for a lunch"

Daniel was taken back "boss also invited me to a lunch"

"..."

His face then lit up as he grinned widely "what if... they're trying to match make us together?"

Jihyo raised her brows "boss? And his wife? Don't be so ridiculous!" she slapped his arm playfully.

Daniel smiled dissapointedly at the rejection. Soon the elevator opened.

Once they reached, Jihyo grabbed his arm and stopped him "wait for me inside, I have some business matter to tell boss"

Daniel didn't seem happy about it.

'hmph why did she have to wear this dress? Is she trying to impress the boss?!' of course his thoughts came out of anger, but he knows she isn't the type to do this.

Jihyo saw the hint of anger in his eyes then slowly kissed his cheek. His anger then disappeared.

She smiled widely to him "don't get jealous, I didn't wear this to impress anyone"

Daniel's eyes widened as he covered his mouth. Did she read his mind? Did she notice?

Jihyo ignored his silliness and went inside the office while he's outside standing clueless.

He stared at the office door for too long as he's waiting for her to come out.

After a very long time, she didn't come out. Suddenly the door of the main room opened and Lisa peaked out.

"what are you still doing here? Come inside" she pulled his arm inside and closed the door.