CHAPTER 45

Next day, Lisa coincidentally met Chou Tzuyu walking inside his company like she owns the place.

Lisa poked her inner cheek while sending her daggers with her eyes, then she put on her shades before walking to her.

Tzuyu seems to already have known that she was here but she still acted like she didn't knew who she was as she wasn't looking at her direction.

She walked past her, but in instant Lisa grabbed her arm tightly and pushed her back while lifting her eye brow.

"oh so it's you, looks like I'm not mistakened" Lisa said, giving her a judgemental look before continuing "miss Chou, what are you doing in my husband's company?" she said, emphasizing Husband.

Tzuyu smiled sweetly "oh it's you, Miss... Lisa. I was just here to check on business matter with him, you know,  as his ex fiancée it's normal for me to come and support him, at the end we had a past together" Tzuyu intentionally reminded her of her position to get on her nerve.

Who would've thought that it's her who will end up messing her nerve.

"yes, ex fiancée" Lisa smiled "but now he has a wife, who isn't you, and if anything is a problem with his work or personal life then it has nothing to do with you now. Please take note"

Tzuyu's face still had an irritant smile but she was urging herself to slap her across her face. Good thing she's a good actor and managed to hold herself.

With an irritant smile she spoke in a calm manner "Miss Park, did I offend you a lot? It's not my first time being here you see, and if Jungkook ever gets irritated with my presence you know him, he will simply kick me out with a snap. But as soon as I entered his office he called his secretary out and left everything aside for me. I hope this didn't bother you much, I only wanted you to know about this"

Lisa took a deep breath and said "Tzuyu, you have no business with a married man. You were his fiancée,  but I hope you remember that it's all from the past now. Shouldn't you keep a distance with a married man or should I do my duty as his wife and force you myself?" she chuckled "I can go to the police station now and file a restraining order against you to stay away from my family. Or maybe, I can go up now and tell my husband to kick you out in a snap"

Her tone gave her shivers, but Tzuyu didn't wanna show her fear. Fear her? In her dream! Who does she think she is?

"Miss Park-"

Lisa coughed "Miss Chou, it's Mrs. Jeon next time this is how you address the husband's wife, with his surname"

Tzuyu gritted her teeth "excuse me, I don't want to start a problem now" Tzuyu angrily walked past her, brushing against her shoulder.

Lisa grabbed her arm again tightly and turned her around.

"you came here to show support to my husband, I bet it was about the baby?" Lisa rubbed her tummy with a smile then looked at her "he's going to be a father soon, this is a big news for him. He must've been so happy today when he received a lot of congratulations from his employees. At the end nothing makes a man more happy than to be reminded of his child and that he's going to be a father soon"

Tzuyu looked at her stomach with a dark gaze that's filled with many evil spirits and angry aura.

"aren't you gonna congratulate us or you will just stand there?" Lisa broke her thought while smirking at her.

Tzuyu was so angry that she wanted to just push her down and walk on top of her body, but she was reminded that she should behave otherwise she won't keep her mouth shut and report her to Jungkook.