CHAPTER 09

Chaeyoung arrived fast and entered her house.

"I thought some fools tried to take advantage of you while drugged. Im so stupid i shouldn't have left you in the bathroom alone! And i found out that i actually left you in a men's stall by accident because I didn't read the sign... But anyways, I went to call Jaehyun instead of calling him on the phone because usually he leaves his phone in his office. But where did you go yesterday?"

Lisa pursued her lip and pulled her collar down. Rosé gasped in shock as she saw many shades of red on her sister.

"Lisa, I didn't know you got raped. I'm so sorry, if I haven't left you this wouldn't have happened" she buried her face in her hand from shame.

"No, I did not get raped. I asked for it" Lisa said nervously.

"Really is that so? But does that mean you are already non virgin?" Rosé looked at her.

Lisa nodded.

"Then... Have you done a std test? Or have you had protection?"

Protection?

It doesn't seem like it.

When the lady saw her reaction, she jumped "omg, what will happen if you get pregnant?! Come on let's go to the hospital"

Lisa grabbed her hand and stopped her "it's fine! I'm not going to get pregnant, I will go buy the pill now"

"And what about the std test? Do you know who this guy is? Do you have his number?"

Lisa pouted and said "it's Jungkook.."

"Jungkook?! Aren't you guys gonna divorce? Why is this guy still tailing after you?"

"I don't know. I think it's a coincidence that he was there yesterday"

"No Lisa, it's not. He has been following you to the club, why else did he knew you were hiding in the bathroom and kicked the stall open?"

This sounds... like a logical question.

"But he wasn't the one that drugged me" Lisa said.

"How do you know? Lisa, what do you know about him?" Rosé asked madly.

"I just..." I trust him... No, this wouldn't be a good wording.

"I don't think he has a motive to do it, because doesn't he want to get rid of me so why would he do that?"

"Probably, I think some creep tried to take advantage of you at that party, but thank god Jungkook came, even though I don't like him but he's safer when it comes to you" said Rosé.

She then looked at Lisa and pointed her finger out with a warning stare "take the pill now, I don't want you to get pregnant, especially with that guy you're going to divorce" she said before leaving the room.

_

Inside the Jeon Empire, the employees were all working in fear. Their mind weren't in their head when they saw their furious boss enter the company, his dark aura shivered everybody, and not knowing what made their boss so angry is what made them all frightened, thinking that one of them did some mistake in their tasks. The printer was taking so much time to print that everyone were pushing on each other to print their assignments first, in a panic the assistant accidently dropped piles of paper on the floor, it made everyone's heart drop.

Sweats rolled down her head as she picked the scattered papers from the floor, worst is it must be putten in order, and she doesn't have much time as he's in hurry.

'lord what did I do to deserve this harsh misfortune!' her face was in verge of crying.

His long legs walked Into his office and as soon as he saw his secretary standing, he said "go call Jihyo, tell her to bring the files"