CHAPTER 27

As early as it seems, it was 7 PM when the workers were leaving one by one to take a nice rest at home.

But Jihyo being the smartest she is decided to take an over time work so that she won't have anything to do on weekend. The other reason is because the eerie feeling was starting to bug her about the lady earlier and she trusts her feeling so much, the lady's beauty captivated her eyes like anybody else but her aura is clear on her naked eyes. When she looked at her, she can see the intentions in her eyes, it was very dark with many secrets hidden, although she wasn't sure of what she was planning to do with her.

She will use her excuse of the overnight work so that she won't have to go today.

"you're not leaving?" she heard a male voice behind her, which belonged to Kang Daniel.

She responded while typing on the keyboard, not giving him a glance "no, I will stay overnight for the work"

Daniel sneered at her response "yah Jimo, what do you have other than serving the boss? Besides I just saw him leaving and I guess he's going to his wife's house again... you don't need to stay here overnight, you should get a rest"

Daniel grabbed Jihyo's attention as she turned around to look at him while siting and placing her arm on the back of the chair "Mr. Jeon didn't divorce? Then why did the news say this?" she asked confusedly.

Daniel replied in a teasing tone "yah, rumors are rumors, in reality the boss is very fond with his wife, even though they don't live in the same roof anymore he always talks about her. Remember those days when boss was happy at his work? That's because before that he was at his wife's place and I think they were.." his voice turned low as he whispered "having sex!"

Jihyo looked up from her keyboard,  blanking out on her thoughts. Daniel noticed the silence and leaned his upper body to the right to see her.

Her forehead creased when she thought of something.

"who is that lady earlier?" she asked him.

"who? Oh the tall lady? That's Chou Tzuyu, this woman is his childhood friend, I heard that she likes him, I don't know"

"oh... this is... not good" Jihyo bit her finger.

Daniel glanced at her confusedly "did you say something?"

While she was deeply in her thoughts, she turned to him and said "I have to see Mrs. Jeon right now, do you think it's rude if I go see her in her place?"

Daniel shaked his head doubly "why, what do you want from her?"

Jihyo responded "I wanna have a few words with her"

Daniel sighed heavily "ugh I was gonna ask you if you wanna go out on a dinner with me"

Jihyo grabbed her coat while holding a hand bag on the same hand, she smiled at Daniel and said "let's do it on the other day, now can you take me to her place?"

Daniel nodded instantly "yes, yes I will"

Jihyo smiled cheekily and pinched his cheek. Daniel's ears low-key turned red, he followed Jihyo as he lead her to his car.

"Jihyo?!" a high pitched lady voice yelled loud enough for her to hear from the distance. Jihyo recognizes that voice of the woman from earlier who smiles like momo from the creepypasta.

Jihyo gave her a fake smile as Tzuyu walked to her. She was about to say something to her when she noticed Jungkooks secretary standing next to Jihyo, staring at her with a cold blank face. Tzuyu thought he wasn't someone very approachable and is quite intimidating to her just like Jungkook.

She felt a sense of fear as she gulped and looked at Jihyo "I didn't know you were bringing your date" she spoke in a friendly tone to her.

Jihyo wrapped her hand around his arm and leaned closer to him, Daniel's body stiffened, but Jihyo didn't seemingly notice it as she spoke in a pitiful tone to her "I'm very sorry miss Chou but let's go some other day, me and my boyfriend are celebrating our anniversary day today, right babe?" she glanced up at his tall body compared to hers short while smiling.

Daniel spoke while stuttering as he tried to sound natural "yes, babe" he smiled widely while playing along with her, but the smile was natural which shows that they are genuinely a couple.

Tzuyu laughed awkwardly "oh, it's okay! You guys can go to dinner together but Jihyo and I need to have a small talk together first, it's very urgent" she said.

"what is it that is so urgent, Miss Chou?" Jihyo asked with a confused expression. Frustration built up on her as Tzuyu wouldn't stop convincing her until she just gets what she wants. Nobody from a high family status would need an assistant urgently unless she's asking her a favor to seduce the boss to get what she wants! From the beginning Jihyo could easily figure out what her intention was, but she had a few doubt, not until now.

Jihyo would rather not risk her work, and the idea of her seducing a married man grossed her a lot, even if he's the richest man in the world. She would rather make herself rich and earn money for herself instead of waiting for a man to give her her needs.

Daniel placed his hand on her waist which made her startled, with a cold tone he said "you can discuss the important thing with her tomorrow, my girlfriend and I need to go now, miss Chou" he continued "and I hope you won't bother the boss again, after all he loves his wife a lot"

Tzuyu felt like she just got slapped indirectly with the insult. She spoke to him angrily "mister Kang, what is the meaning of this? I'm just his childhood friend, is it not okay for me to give him a small visit?!"

"when the man is married, you should start seeing him less" he replied, before leaving with Jihyo.

Tzuyu frowned, her eyes turned red as her nose fumed angrily.

Inside the 2nd floor apartment, Lisa noticed that her period stopped early, it was just yesterday night when she saw a pinkish red stain so she normally thought it was her woman day, but ever since she woke up the next day it stopped and that's what made her concern.

She wore a panty liner before leaving the bathroom, but not before washing her hand. She sat on the couch while reviewing the photos of the apartments she's planning to stay in.

The doorbell ring, assuming its Jungkook, she ignored it as her face gradually frowned unconsciously.

She heard the doorbell again, annoyed, she placed the flyers down in arrangement before walking to the door.

She opened it and was met with two familiar person.

She recognized Daniel as Jungkooks secretary and later slowly recognized Jihyo as his assistant, the two are his most trusted workers so she naturally trusted them as well.

She gave them a warm smile and welcomed them inside.

__

Do you guys find the book boring or is it just me? :(

The book is near the end, not with some pinch of drama and we're done. I wouldn't say it's very close but I guess there will be 10 to 20 more chapters left, I guess.

If you guys are reading this, do you guys have any idea of the story you want me to write next? I've got many drafts but first I would like to hear yalls idea and if it interests me then I will write about it.

See ya in the next chapter!