CHAPTER 37

In the middle of the night, Lisa woke up with her stomach growling in hunger.

She looked at her right to see the handsome man sleeping silently beside her before getting off the bed slowly.

She wore his shirt and walked to the kitchen and searched through the fridge. Her mouth suddenly watered thinking of lemons.

Lemons at night? Anything will be possible. She's not a big fan of lemon but the cravings made her think of it.

She searched in the fridge drawer and saw few leafy vegetables, but to her dissapointment there was no lemon.

She pouted sadly, almost in a verge of crying.

Then she remembered of the food they ordered yesterday, they packed a plate of lemons inside a plastic bag with them. Lisa searched inside again then found it and smiled happily.

She took some pieces out on a plate and ate them while standing.

Hmm... Lemons never tasted so good in her life. When she was small her mother used to feed her lemon which made her cry hard, saying that she was so cute that she wanted to make her cry.

While thinking about her long gone mother, she failed to hear the footsteps of the man and looked up when he was standing on front of her, gazing at her then at the lemon she took a bite of.

Lisa felt embarrassed and hid her plate "I'm hungry"

Jungkook stared at her and simply smiled.

"remember to not eat a lot of those, or else your stomach will hurt at night"

Lisa thought of that then said "I will just have one bite" then she ate a whole lemon in one piece.

"I thought you don't like lemons?" he asked her with a sly look.

"yes, I didn't like lemons but now I do" she replied.

He simply nodded while staring at her hand or below it "do you remember what tomorrow is?"

Lisa glanced at him confusedly then she thought of something.

"grandpa's birthday?"

He nodded "yes, grandpa is inviting all of our families at the party with some few friends and we should go tomorrow night. We still have some few hours to pick up the gift from tomorrow"

Grandpa Jeon is known for the most successful businessman who achieved  many records in the late 70s, which is why many people respect him and the Jeons family.

At the late time he was also the most humble man who helped many new business grow at the time and paid several charities to the poor people when his business got big.

He even gave her 10% of the company's share which she never used it.

Ditching his party will be disrespectful of her, but she wasn't planning to do it from the beginning.

"okay" she agreed.

She felt her stomach grumbling again but this time it wasn't because she was hungry but her stomach is bloated. She went to the bathroom and peed, then went to check her phone on the couch.

That's when she realized that it's 3 AM and a half. There was 18 messages from people about business then she checked from Jihyo.

It was a voice recording. She clicked it and listened.

"miss Tzuyu, I did like you told me to"

"how did he allow you to go to his main room? Are you that slutty?"