CHAPTER 06

"Lisa, this is my boyfriend, Jaehyun, and this is my sister Lisa" Rosé introduced them to each other while occupying one of the cocktail table.

"hi, nice to meet you" he bowed at her and she returned the bow.

"wow, pretty charming. No wonder why my sister is head over heels for you" Lisa teased. His ears faintly turned red.

"Lisa stop it" rosé slapped her arm lightly.

"I'm just kidding, I wish you both the happiest with your new relationship" Lisa clasped her hands together.

"thank you" Jaehyun said and Rosé simply smiled.

"do you girls want anything to drink?" he asked them.

"yeah, I want my favorite sex in the beach" Rosé said. He then looked at Lisa.

"I will take the same as hers" Lisa said.

He nodded and walked to the bartender and asked for 3 drinks.

Lisa leaned closer to her ear from the loud noise "so he's the owner of the club?"

Rosé leaned closer to her as well "yes, he also has many clubs aside from this"

Lisa nodded "why do I feel like he's a womanizer?"

"that's because he used to, he told me he had a group of bad friends who taught him those stuff, which is why he looks out of ordinary. But don't worry, he already left those friends long time ago and he's getting better" she assured her and Lisa nodded.

Suddenly Money started playing. Rosé and Lisa both looked at each other with wide grin "Money!" they said it at the same time.

"let's go dance, I love this song!" Rosé said while dragging her hand to the dance floor. The dance floor in the VIP is much less crowded from the place.

The two girls danced together and bopped their head hardly. Lisa twirled rosé around with her hand up then Rosé did the same. When the next beat came again, they were so carried to it. Lisa moved her hips smoothly with her hands up.

A pair of eyes watched her from far, no, two pairs. Taehyung watched her dance in desire while Jungkooks eyes darkened with anger, jealousy and lust.

People were checking on her, her hips swayed sexily and her curves showed, Jungkook felt like every man in this club are watching his woman dancing seductively. He hates this feeling, he wants to tear their eyes apart!

Jaehyun came after a few while and wrapped his arms around Rosè with his hand on her hips and he joined the dance while leaving the drinks on the table.

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off Lisa, his mind was also full of Lisa that he didn't notice a man wearing black poured something on her drink secretly before walking away. Usually he's so attentive, he has a certain OCD which makes him focus a lot, but now all he's focused is on Lisa that he didn't bother about the others.

Taehyung lifted his eye brow and a sly smile curved up.

After few minutes, Jungkook could finally rest a little when she stopped to drink. However, as soon as he calmed down a little, he noticed something on his pants.

Shit, of every other time.

Did he just get hard from watching Lisa dancing?

After dancing, Lisa felt thirsty and drank the spiked drink.

"so Lisa, tell me are you having fun?" Rosé asked after the two rested a little. They were so tired from dancing so they went to drink their beverage.

Lisa smiled ear to ear "so much, next time you should bring me here very often"

"anytime, I'm the Clubs owner's girlfriend after all" she wiggled her her brows before drinking.

Lisa felt weird. Was this the dj giving her the weird effect?

The effect was happening too fast, Lisa grabbed the table and bit her lips. She realized that someone spiked her drink!

"Chae, something feels weird" she started panting.

"what do you mean? Are you sick?" she placed her palm on her forehead..

Lisa didn't answer her as she was trying to suppress the effect.

"Chae, take me away from the crowd now!"

"okay okay, let's go to the bathroom!" Rosé pulled her arm to another hall.

"since we won't talk, then I will have to leave" Taehyung wiped the nonexistent dusts from his blazer.

"where?" Jungkook asked looking at him coldly.

Taehyung smiled at him "I have another business client on the other area"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, at this hour?

He smiled at him before walking away. Only when he did, he looked back at the stage and couldn't find Lisa anywhere.

His blood boiled, this Taehyung was following her!

He walked angrily and searched for her on every areas, he was too eager to divorce her yesterday but now he was looking for her?! A vein popped out of his forehead.

This lady is looking for trouble!