CHAPTER 23

Extra Scene: 18+

Knowing his horny hormones, he will have a hard time sleeping on the same bed with her.

An idea came to her mind and she unconsciously smirked at her evil thought. The only way she can take the risk is on her menstruation days.

She got off the bed and went to the closet.

Jungkook turned behind and asked in a hoarse tone "where are you going?"

"I want to change to my pajama" she replied while searching for something. Jungkook thought she was already on her pajama before. He shrugged off and placed his arm on his forehead waiting for her as he tried to stay awake.

After finding the piece, she grabbed it low-key and went inside the bathroom.

After a few minutes, she came out with a sight of a heart attack. Jungkook opened his eyes in a squint but he immediately opened his eyes widened.

(image above)

"what, hubby?" she lifted her eye brows with a playful smile before climbing the bed next to him. She purposely faced her back on him and arched her back a little to give him a view of her ass.

Jungkook found himself in a difficult situation as he tried to suppress his inner desire. Fuck.

He took a deep breath with his eyes closed, steadying his man hormone before speaking "Lisa, don't be naughty, go change before I do something you'll regret"

Lisa replied with a giddy smile "whats wrong with my clothes?" as her eyes were closed.

Jungkook sighed. This woman.

Lisa turned her position and faced him. Reaching for the blanket that was covering his hips, she lifted it and was satisfied with the budge she gave him. He can only think about touching her in his dream!

Jungkook grabbed her wrist that was holding the cover which startled her.

"you will have to fix this" he said as a command.

"but I'm on my period, so I can't do you a favor" she replied confidently. He didn't look so fazed by her answer. She was starting to regret what she did, the more she looked at him, the more she can read what's in his brain.

He stared at her lips then back at her eyes "yes you can"

Lisa noticed his thoughts and slowly started moving back from him. At the end, he pulled her at once and positioned her between his legs. 

"hey!" she yelled in embarrassment.

"Lisa, you started..."

Lisa looked away, hid her cheeky blush as she pursed her lips.

'you idiot, you only made it worst!' she cursed at herself inwardly.

She stared back at his face to see him looking at her as well, impatiently.

"just do it by yourself!"

"why would I when you can use your hand?" Saying this, he placed her hand on his hard bulge and made her feel its shape.

It was very hard, long, and thick...

Lisa gulped. At least he didn't ask for her mouth.

That's a relief.

But why did she get this idea at the start? Shit, she needs some holy water.

Lisa took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Fine, I will just do it once!"

Lisa started opening his belt, then pulled his zipper down. With one layer of boxer, she pulled it down easily and his cock plunge up and down due to force.

Lisa suddenly opened her mouth and went near it. With the sudden movement,  Jungkook was shocked and beyond livid.

Lisa stopped on her track when she realized what she did. Wait, was she just about to suck his dick? is she out of her mind?

He said to use her hand, but her mouth just...

Lisa wanted the earth to swallow her down from shame. Why did she open her mouth? No, no, no!!! Kill me.

Jungkook thought he was imagining and coughed "Lisa"

Lisa froze hearing her name "im... I'll start now" her hand touched the smooth flesh of his stick, but Jungkook grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"No... I want you to suck my dick" he said.

"..."

Did her ears go numb? He did not just ask her to suck his dick, right?

He touched her chin and stroked the bottom line while saying
"I want your mouth"

Lisa was speechless.

Is she gonna put all of those in her small mouth now? His imagination is beyond the point. Her eyes teared from the embarrassment of just imagining herself sucking his long testicles.

"G-get lost!" Lisa turned her head in shame, not wanting to face him.

It would've been better if he initiated from the start, but it was actually her and her urge...
What a fucking whore.

'Lisa, I beg you turn around" Jungkook begged pleadingly.

"look at me"

"I'm ashamed!" Lisa said while hiding her face.

'Lisa, it's fine! I've licked you so many times before right? There's nothing to be ashamed of" Jungkook tried to coax her with words.

Lisa finally turned around, looking flustered and red.

"Fine, I will do it but, just once"

"Come here, I will guide you" he said softly and comfortingly "don't worry, it's just you and me secretly. No one's gonna know about it"

Lisa sighed and sat on front of him.

"How do I do it?"

"I remember reading something about this from your comic book. I think you should start from the tip"

Lisa stared at him in confusion.

"Just tell me when you think I'm lacking skills" Lisa said as she pulls the pillow behind.

Jungkook agreed.

When he finished ejaculating, Lisa felt like her jaws were dislocated. He wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Stop it, Im not in the mood!" Lisa pushed his hands and turned around closing her eyes.

"I-

A man next to her interrupted her sleep as he said "Lisa, I'm getting a boner again"