CHAPTER 26

"why did you lie to my sister?" Lisa asked infuriated.

"about what?" he asked, pretending to be clueless.

"that I'm pregnant?"

The man grinned while fixing his tie "then why didn't you stop me?"

"because! I..." the words were stuck on her mouth, why didn't she really stop him?

He lifted his eye brow while glancing at her.

Lisa crossed her arms "because you didn't give me time to speak"

"trust me, I gave you many time to speak but I'm surprised you didn't say anything"

"forget it, go to work now" she walked away from him and sprayed a perfume on herself again.

"don't you wanna tell me why you didn't refuse your sister's words?"

She turned around "what is it?"

" "Lisa you're pregnant!" " he imitated her in a funny way.

Lisa raised her head and spoke with fake bravery "I did, didn't you hear me? I said no I'm not"

"but you also said you don't know" jungkook walked to her with a suspicious glance "didn't you say you're on your period? Why did you  say you don't know?"

Lisa stood stiffed.

Jungkook placed his hand on her belly and asked "unless you're lying?"

Lisa removed his hand from her "that's from the chicken I ate" again,  blaming the dead chicken.

"I didn't ask about the bump, lilie"

"well I'm not pregnant and If you don't believe me then I don't care!" she turned around and pushed her hair back while walking away.

"don't you wanna talk things out?" he asked while following her.

Lisa stopped and turned around "what's there to talk about?!"

He stopped walking and stared at her blankly "you're still mad at me?"

"what do you think?! We don't have anything to talk about after you gave me the divorce, I really hate you, stop following me!" Lisa and turned around to leave.

He stubbornly yelled enough for her to hear "I love you!"

Lisa sent him a glare before closing the door.

She walked to the elevator and placed her hand on her chest. Thump... Thump... Thump...

It was beating so fast. Did she do the right decision?

"Jungkook, why are you giving me a hard time?" she sighed softly.

Rosé walked on the hall while holding a grocery back, she saw Lisa walking inside one of the elevator in a hurry.

"Lisa?" she yelled for her to hear as she rushed to walk to her, but the elevator door already closed. From her side profile she didn't look like she was alright, what happend while she was gone?

Rosé left the house purposely so the two can talk together, but not so long after she came back and saw Lisa walking alone to the elevator unhappy.

The brushed it off and decided to ask her later. She saw Jungkook walking out of her door and thought she should ask him instead.

"Jungkook, what happened? Why was Lisa mad?" she asked him.

Jungkook sighed while hearing this "I will talk to her later"