CHAPTER 35

Daniel wanted to wait for Jihyo from the office but he was surprised to see her inside gathered with them.

She was sipping a glass of water and when she noticed him, she slowly raised her hand and waved at him with a sneaky smile.

Lisa broke the silent and told him to sit on the chair next to her.

Daniel and Jungkook were sat on the end of the counter while Jihyo and Lisa were in middle.

"let's eat, the food is getting cold" Lisa told them as she poured them rice.

"they can eat on their own, why are you pouring it for them?" Jungkook spoke in a mad tone.

"hubby I invited them, I must..." Lisa stopped everything when she noticed his sour expression.

"fine, I won't do anything..uff" Lisa sat down in disappointment.

"there's no need Mrs. Jeon, thank you for inviting us" Jihyo said to break the awkward silence.

Lisa smiled at her "anytime, let's say this is a double date"

"double date?" Jihyo and Daniel asked at the same time.

Lisa nodded "yeah, me and Jungkook, you and your boyfriend Daniel"

After saying that, Daniel choked on his spicy chicken soup uncontrollably while Jihyo's eyes widened.

"no Mrs. Jeon, you got it all wrong, we're not dating!" she quickly denied.

"oh.. last time you came to my house with him... and I always see you two together that's why.." Lisa laughed awkwardly "sorry, just consider this as a friendly date"

Jihyo nodded while breathing out.

The room was filled with awkward silence as they were eating, but Lisa kept saying things to make it less awkward.

"Lisa, my wife" Jungkook spoke to grab her attention. Lisa looked at him with a loving smile "yes hubby?"

"do you always invite your co workers for a meal? Why don't I see you doing this with your worker?"

Lisa held his hand on the table and spoke "I don't have much trust on them, yet. Anyone you trust, naturally I trust them too, so this is the first time I invite someone from work"

Daniel and Jihyo secretly smiled while eating.

Jungkook leaned on the chair and asked "and what about that arrogant twerp, Taehyung? How many times do you go on a meal with him?" he spoke while hiding his jealousy.

"Jungkook I only invited him once to repay him because my husband punched him for no reason. And why are you calling him an arrogant twerp? He's a nice guy and more gentle than you"

Jungkook lifted his eye brows and crossed his arms "for no reason? I punched him for no reason? You're the one who didn't see how he looks at you in attraction. Don't think he's nice"

Lisa scoffed "Jungkook, not everyone is like you"

Jungkook became angry and clenched his fist "what, do you see me hitting on other woman other than you?"

Lisa sank on her seat, while thinking of it she never once saw him giving a face on any woman, even when he's distant to her "I mean..."

"what, what do you mean?" he replied bitterly.

Lisa gave it in and didn't want to argue him anymore "fine, I'm wrong hubby. Please forgive me" she said in affectionate tone while holding his arm.

"don't see Taehyung again" he told her.

"I won't, I don't see him any more" Lisa said.

Jungkook glanced at her plate and saw only few food left.

"tsk, you eat too little. Eat more" with that he started pouring more food and some that she hasn't tried yet.

Lisa tried to stop him as he was piling her plate "j- jungkook, I ate a lot"

"nonsense, you're too thin" he argued.

"but... I will vomit if I eat all those"

"you won't"

Lisa sighed.

Jihyo and Daniel constantly glanced at each other as they were arguing. After some time they all finished eating and they were organizing the leftovers and cleaning the counter.

Jihyo helped her wash the dishes.

"thank you for inviting us for lunch, we should go now, we don't want to disturb you sweet couples" Jihyo said playfully.

They exchanged kisses and bid each other good bye.

Meanwhile Daniel looked at Jungkook awkwardly as he was staring at him carelessly.

"bye, boss" he bowed down in an awkward manner before following Jihyo out.

Jungkook locked the doors and looked at Lisa "go rest, you must be tired"

Lisa nodded. He didn't have to tell her that, she just went straight to the couch and sat lazily.

Lisa has pushed her work day so she didn't have to work today.

Tzuyu watched the video over and over as Jihyo went inside the room with Jungkook. Jungkook wouldn't let anyone, not even his house cleaner to come to his main room. How did Jihyo manage to earn him this fast?

Tzuyu watched it over with envious. She did ask for her help, but she wouldn't even need her help if she knew how to do it herself!

Tzuyu decided to call Jihyo while suppressing her anger.

Jihyo rolled her eyes and answered the call "miss Tzuyu, I did like you told me to"

"how did he allow you to go to his main room? Are you that slutty?"

Jihyo was taken back by her anger. Didn't she tell her to do what she wanted?

"um... I managed to do it. Why, does he not allow anyone to come to his room?"

Tzuyu walked back and forth while gripping her hand "did you sleep with him? I warned you not to. What did you do with him inside?!"

"of course I didn't go beyond your order, he only told me to come inside and invited me to eat with him"

Tzuyu lifted her eye brow "just?"

"yes"

Tzuyu tapped on her waist as she thought of something "fine, but next time do it in his office, how will Miss Lisa see what you guys are doing behind there? Also I placed the camera inside one of the plant, while you're alone get the plant closer cause I can't hear anything because of these idiot workers who placed it far"

"I understand" Jihyo said.

"good, now close!"

Jihyo saved the recording and sent it to Lisa on the message.