chapter 20

Grace Pov :

What could he possibly have to say. What if Cora is lying. That's a pretty annoying lie. Walking back into class, I make contact with Aaron but quickly got distracted when Ms.Jones calls my name and writes me a pass for the office. oh my hell can I catch a break.
I turn quickly but turn back to Aaron one last time before I leave. He looked worried.

Walking quickly to the office. nervous about many thing. It could be about my dad. It could be about what happened last week. "Miss Grace how are you?" Mr.Martin asked me. "I'm fine Mr.Martin how are you" I asked back. "Youre not in any trouble, I heard about the incident that happened between you and Cora and Anthony. I just wanna make sure your ok." "Oh i'm fine, it didn't bother me. Cora and I have always have beef and anthony was just there trying to split it up". I responded. I should've gotten Anthony in more trouble but Aaron will probably handle it for me.
"Are you sure about anthony" he asked. What does he mean by that. "100%" I responded.

"Let me know if you need something" He asked. "Yessir" I responded. I walk back to class when my phone started ringing. Its Luke. "Hey Luke wassup" "I made it back where is she?" he asked. "Hold please let me text her." I said. "Uh actually grace can you and her just meet me outside." He asked. "Yea I gotchu," "Luke, next time communicate with her and tell her everything. I can't see Ava hurt. She's the reason I haven't gave up yet" I said seriously. "I promise Grace" he said.

He hung up and Ava texted me back. "Cafe"
"Meet me by the front school entrance inside tho" I texted back. I walked back to my class to grab my stuff, No Aaron in sight. I puzzled look grew on my face and I guess Cora noticed. "If you're wondering where MY boyfriend went he went to the restroom." she said with a grin. "Cora first off you can't claim someone who doesn't want anything to do with you." I said. "if he didn't want anything to do with me then why is he helping me so much" I asked. "Well lets see he probably needs volunteer hours" I said laughing. Before she could get another word in the bell wrong and I walk towards the front entrance, I hope this wont take long I gotta get to next period. He probably needs me to just record. Just then Bella catches up to me and I fill her in. This is Bell free period so she usually is planning during this period, She tells she planning something for us the afternoon and would send details to the groupchat.

She kisses me goodbye and I made it to the door and Ava was a few seconds behind, "Bell ok she seems like shes in a rush?" she questioned. "Yea she's fine just suer busy and she said she had something planned for us later tonite I think. Said she would send to groupchat later. "Oh ok" she responded. I lead her outside and I see Luke and Aaron standing by there cars. Luke waves over to us and I look at her and Ava is getting ready to turn and go inside, I grabbed her lightly and say "just listen to what he has to say" "Then you need to listen to what Aaron has to say" I gave her my pinkie and we locked it and started walking towards there car.