Chapter 4

Aaron's Pov:

I was awaken by my alarm and checked my phone and read 7:00am damn. I got up to get ready to go to my new school called Hornets High, This school just sounds pussy. I texted my maid to start making breakfast for the gang. I got outta bed and headed toward the shower. I got out and put on a while polo shirt and some black jeans with some jordan retros. I walked downstairs grabbing my backpack seeing if everyone was up and ready, surprise to see these boys up and moving.

Mrs.Amanda ( the maid ) made pancakes and eggs and bacon and I had some oj. The gang ate and we headed out. We all drove separate cars which was are benz, just in case some shit went down and we had handle it and hadda get away fast. I call up the group on the phone. "wassup"
"Y'all know what the deal is, keep a low profile and do what you gotta do." I said, I'm not playing games, Lets just handle our shit and get out of there. "Damn, can we at least make it to prom." Matthew says. The guys start laughing. "Man, you know them schools was ass." says Luke. " dawg whatever " I said and started laughing.

We arrived at Hornets High, the semester already started so we had to catch up quickly. We walked into the school, people were already staring. Have they never seen 5 guys walk into school with tattoos.
"Does everyone have there schedule" i questioned. "Yes sir" they all said. Alright get to class and we'll meet at lunch and after school. "Is he dumb" Luke questioning.  "Shut up " I say while laughing. "I'm just making sure y'all don't screw shit up". i said. "Best believe, shit bout to go down at this school." Mark says while smirking. "Get to class dumbasses" i say.

Math class was my first class, I had it with Luke and Matthew, Mr.Andrews seemed pretty chill until I see him calling out these fine ass girls for being late, But one took my eyes, the one in the front. "You're late Ms.Grace and so is you're girl group" he said. "Piss off" she yelled. "Damn" I thought. She bad with a feisty attitude. She was gorgeous, she was wearing a nike hoodie with black rip jeans and some white forces, and her long dark brown hair was in a high ponytail. "This class could be interesting" I said to Luke and Matthew. They were walking toward us before the girl in the back whispered something to grace I think her name is. The girl on the other side of grace was about to say something before grace stopped her and said "Its cool, we can sit over there.". I see the boys watching the girls sit like they were hungry dogs. Another boy had stood up to go talk to them, I could tell Matthew and Luke had murderous looks in there eyes, but I watch grace sit down. Then outta nowhere i hear my name, "Aaron come introduce you and your friends". "Im aaron and this is Luke and Matthew.". "wassup" They both said.

"Just because you all are in highschool, doesn't mean you can't make them feel welcome.". "We most certainly will" some chick said, She was a white girl with blonde hair and greenish eyes and she was wearing short shorts. I could almost see her ass. She's one of those to show her body just to get attention . I look at the guys they look completely disgusted. I started laughing in my head , That shit was actually funny. She was wearing a blue crop top and some white shoes.

Class ended and as I was walking out a bunch of girls said "Hi Aaron", I turned my head and winked and the guys shoved me and started laughing. Then I see Luke wink at one of graces friends and she smiled and waved. I was headed towards history class with some chick named Ms.Jones. Guess this my teacher. Then I see grace again but then I feel someone tap me. I turned around and It's her. "Hey, Im cora". She tried hugging me, I back up "Oh you're not a hugger" she says while smiling. "I'm not really a people person either" I say. " Oh you're gonna like me tho, I'm different.". "I doubt that" I said. Right before class started Grace walked in and sat in the back. "Do I have every class with her?" I wondered. Class started and history was boring but we needed it for our everyday lives. Then my thoughts were interrupted, by cora again! "Meet me after this class" she asked. I nodded ight.

Class was over and I walked with cora, she was blabbing about some bullshit, then she started talking about her friends Maria and Olivia, I honestly didn't care, but before I could cut her off she grabbed my phone and said "Nice screensaver maybe you should change it to me" and started laughing "Hell No" i said. "Whatever, here's my number text me.". "sure" i said annoyed. Then the boys come up and save my life before I could tell her to get lost. she says forcing me to hold her "who are they". I shove her off, she gasped and runs away. I hear her talking to someone in the distance . "You better not even think about having her in your life" asked Mark. "Hell No" i said, " did you see how she looked, and how she just forced herself on to me, ion want that in a girl.". "true" Alex said. As we started talking about the day so far, I hear blank yelling and I turned around and I see grace.

I ran to her as I see her being pushed against the wall "holy shit" I thought, I saw the guys running after me. I push him off her and gave him one good punch, The guys looking ready to jump this kid I singal them to go away. "Who the fuck are you." The guy said. Who was this kid. "She said get the fuck off her". I said. He turns and rushes of. I turned to see her trying to get up, I quickly grab her and ask "Are you ok". She's hesitant to answer but with a faint voice, she says yea but she was shaking she sounded so innocent. I looked into her dark brown eyes she was in pain. She seemed hurt. The more I looked at her the more beautiful she was. She had freckles they were small but cute. Before she was leaving I wanted to know if she was ok, I lifted her sweatshirt a little bit to see if he had hurt her. It was inappropriate but I had to make sure she was ok. When I lifted it up she had bruises and scars. My face was in shock but before I could really take a look she turned so quickly and slapped my hand. I looked into eyes again, and I tried to hold her face but she flinches. I need to know more about her. She turns and rushed away.