chapter 22

Grace POV:

"Did you know" Ava asked me. I shook my head yea. "Are you serious" she said. "he told me not to tell you Avey" I said.

"Grace I really like him but you know how fast I am to get into something thats not good for me" she sounds sad.

"Ava you know I tell you the truth always" I said. I grabbed her hand. "I think Luke is the one for you. You don't instantly click with someone if its not meant to be something" I said. Her face lights up " I need this to work out" she says. "And it will" I responded. "Aunt Gracey, I can picture it now" I said, we laugh. "What we laughing at" Anthony says

putting his arm around me. "Anthony, if you touch me again I will file for a restraining order" I said.

He drops and arms and stops us in our tracks.

"Cmon gracey you can't say you don't miss me" he says. "She can say it loud and clear" Ava snaps back. "Ah.. my favorite out of all Graces friends" he traces ava body

and I can tell she is uncomfy. "Just go away Anthony" I said. "Ava can you tell your friend to stop pushing me away" he says trying to get closer to Ava.

"I wouldn't try it if I were you." I responded. "why aaron going to come out of no where again like a creep" he says. "No but someone who can't control his emotions will,

he doesn't know how to stop" I said. "Whatever that punk is not on shit" he says. Hen turns away and I roll my eyes. "Are you ok" Ava asked. "Yea I just wish he would go away"

I responded. Ive been dealing this for over a year now.

Can he take the hint. "Lets just go to lunch" Ava says pushing me into the lunch room. "I'm not hungry"

I said. "Grace when's the last time you ate" she asked. " I actually ate already" I lied. I know she can tell when I'm lying. "Grace you can't lie to me" she says

"Ugh fine" I responded. "come on girl" she says. we walked into the lunch room looking around for the girls buit instead who do I find. Cora and Aaron talking.

Jesus christ what is wrong with this bitch. Why do I feel like this. "Are we all looking at the same thing" Zoe comes up from behind. Guess we've been looking for a minute.

"Grace please go handle that before I do" Bella says.

"I'm already on it" I responded. Within seconds I rush to Aarons arms. "Hi sweetie I missed you." shocked at his sight

he said. "Hi grace are you ok". "Oh I'm perfectly fine" I responded. I pull him in closer and whisper in his ear. "Aaron do not be the reason I kill her" I said. A grin grew on his face.

"Is someone jealous". His whisper sent shivers down my spine. I smiled back before I could say something else Cora interrupted us. "Uh hello Aaron were in the middle of something" she says."Oh hi Cora I didn't even see you there" I said turning around to face her. "Yea right, Aaron are you gonna say something" she said staring back at me. I turn to face Aaron.

"Yea Aaron are you gonna say something" I winked and turned back to face Cora. "Cora, my girlfriend and I have something important to discuss. Can you give us a few minutes" he said, putting his hands on my shoulders.

Girlfriend.. My face was turning red I just knew it. Cora immediately grew mad. "Girlfriend" she questioned. "Yes girlfriend" I responded. she within seconds

I turned back and face Aaron who was already staring at me "Girlfriend" I questioned. "not yet" he answered. I smiled "whats up whyd you come storming over here" he asked.

"One you were talking to Cora two Im leaving to go home and clean before the girls come over later" I said. "Ah, skipping school again" he says laughing. "I'm only missing like 2 classes" I responded

"Did you really miss me or were you just talking? '' He asked. "Maybe I was just talking," I said, teasing him. "yes I missed you Aaron" I said. He grabs me and pulls me closer. "Grace I need you to be careful tonight"

he says. Why so serious I ask myself. "I will Aaron" looking downwards picking at my fingers. He grabs my face softly and forces me to look at him. "I'm serious Grace," he says.

His touch was so soft I practically melted in his hands. "I know Aaron, I will call you if anything happens" I smiled. He looked back into my eyes and I could tell she was trying to read them.

He gives me one last big hug. "Call me if you miss me" I said walking off. He waves back and Luke comes up to him and they turn the other way. "handled" Katie daps me up and we sit down at our table when I ask them the important question. "Ok everyone I have something to ask". "Can yall sleepover at my house" everyone's face lights up. "Seriously" Ava mouths to me "we'll talk later" I mouth back.

"I think we can all agree the answer is yes, '' Zoe says. "Great and then I tell the news at Grace's house" Bella says. "So its settled then, sleepover at my house and we get ready at mine and go to the party "I said, Oh this is gonna be exciting. I am pretty nervous tho. I haven't had a sleepover a mines anymore. For one reason only my dad. I motion to Ava lets go and she gets up." bye loves Ill see you later" Me and Ava said blowing kisses goodbye. "Where we going" she asked. "Can you please help me tidy up my house and get snacks before they come" I said  with my puppy dog eyes.

"Come here of course I will" she said giving me a hug. Cathing up with eachother on the lastest drama within our secound period since we don't have that class with eachother

while were walking out were stopped by Cora. "omg Cora will you please let us alone" Ava said. "Grace whatever shit you just pulled on me with Aaron will never happen again" she says

"Watch your back at the party tonight I sure hope nothing bad happens to you guys tonite" she says. "Try me and I will rain hell on you" I say. she walks off and me and ava continue to the car.

"What is her problem" I say. "Don't even stress it Grace, that girl is not right in the head" Ava says.
"Did you tell Luke" I said. "Yea but he sure is worried" she said.  "Yea Aaron too, we know how to handle our selves tho and I have a plan if he does come" I said. "Oh yea what is it" Ava asked. "I'll distract him while y'all go out the back door" I said while smiling.  "Ah nice you have it all planned out" she said while laughing. "This is gonna be a fun night" she says . Ava speeds off and I feel the summer breeze against my age with loud music blasting out the car. This is gonna one interesting night.