Chapter 2

Graces Pov:

We walked into school something seemed different, Katie , Amy and Zoe came running up to me and Ava . "Bella has something to tell us apparently," said Katie. Bella was the head of student body president so we basically got the tea from all grades since we were all seniors. Bella always dressed nicely as she always says " have to represent myself and my family ". We always mocked her. Bella was blonde with blue eyes and had pale skin. always wore skirts or dresses and sometimes jeans, but Bella did have a hood side of her . Bella came down the hallway smiling at the other students but when she rushed to us. catching her breath she said, "girls guess what". "WHAT!" we yelled "damn" Bella yelled . "tell us, lady, before we beat it outta you " zoe insisted. Zoe was feisty. She dyed her tips purple because it was her favorite color, it was black and purple. She had pale skin with brown eyes and wore black clothes but she was sweet when she needed to be, But she knew how to handle shit.

"ok calm down, we're getting 6 new students and apparently they come from a "gang".". they all gasped. I was in shock myself, "a gang" I questioned. Bella said she couldn't tell us much because the principal shut the door. " When will we see them " asked Amy . " throughout the day duh," Bella said. I wasn't excited knowing trouble was coming, I wanted peaceful senior year.

In my first period, I had class with Ava and Bella, math class with Mr.Andrews, there was a rumor that he cheated on his wife with a student but he was to ugly for that. I hated that I had math in the morning, but we all had lunch together. The best part of the day, Amy always brought snacks for us because she loved to bake, Walking into math class the teacher stopped us at the door. " You're late Ms.Grace and so is your girl group, I rolled my eyes and said, "piss off.". "Have a seat young lady" I walked towards where my seat was and Bella grabbed my arm "that's them" she whispered into my ear. I looked, there was a boy with platinum black curly hair and blue eyes, and he had muscles and tattoos, I shocked by this sight. There were two other people next to him.

Ava getting ready to say something, I grabbed her "It's cool we can sit over there" I pointed in the corner. As I walked away I can feel someone staring at me. It was the new kid. "Ok everyone I would like you to meet Aaron" he pointed at the new kid. "Aaron come up and introduce yourself," Mrs.Andrew said, he wore black jeans with a white polo shirt and some Jordan retros, he knew shoes. "I'm Aaron and this is Luke and Matthew, "Wassup" they both said. "They're kinda cute," Ava said. "Just because you all are in high school doesn't mean you can't make them feel welcome.". Mrs.Andrews said.

"We most certainly will," Cora said while standing with the biggest smirk ever. "Cora" the name we all hated and her little minions Olivia and Maria. They were so annoying, Cora and Bella always went at it because Cora always wanted to be student body president, but Bella always won, Cora is just an annoying female with money. Her dad owns a shoe company somewhere her parents were born. No one has ever heard of it. Maria and Olivia were just followers, they never came up with there original ideas. They honestly had so much potential without her, but me and Cora will always have a battle because our families weren't the nicest to each other. The only time she was nice to me is when my mom passed, but that only lasted for a month.

Class started and we were learning about calculus, dumbest thing ever, as long as I knew how to add, subtract, multiple and divide I'm good for the rest of my life. As class ended I walked out class to see a bunch of girls standing by lockers that weren't even there's, "Hi Aaron" a bunch of girls said. He winked at them. Great another player of the school. his friends shoved him and they all started laughing. Then outta nowhere Luke winked at Ava, Ava smiled and waved, she thought it was just another student being nice to her. "Damnnn, He was checking you out bitch," I said. "girl bye because he's actually cute as fuck," she said while laughing. "bye," I said laughing heading to my second period class.