Chapter 8

grace pov -

I did it girls. "What he say" Ava asked. I showed the message around the table. "Walk you home from school awww how romantic" Bella said. "Hold up what about me" Ava said with puppy dog eyes. "Don't you have student council" I asked.  "Oh yeaaa, the back to school party" Ava said while shaking her head. The back to school party they do every year, usually at one of Cora's houses. She makes it big for no reason, but ava is helping as volunteer work for college applications. As a group, we've been going every year starting as freshmens. "Tbh guys I really don't understand why we have to go this year" Zoe said. "Zoe its our last year of high school we have to go" I said demanding. "So this year we come in with an entrance," Bella said, I shook my head and agreed "Here ya are ladies, six milkshakes for the best six ladies," Mrs. Mary said. "Thank you Ms.Mary" We all said. Mrs. Mary was the sweetest lady ever, she was also by my side when my mom died. Ms.Mary and my mom were good friends they went to school as kids but Mrs. Mary was two years older than her.

"You girls are always welcome here" Mary said. "Mrs.Mary, Thank you so much for everything," Bella said. Mrs.Mary was about to cry and you can tell, we got up and gave her a group hug. As that my phone starting ringing. I set an alarm for when school was about to end so I could head back. "Aw I gotta go girls". "Be safe" Ava said. "Always", I blew kisses as walking out. I was walking towards the school. I'm so not ready for him to see my dad, what am I supposed to tell him. Maybe something will pop up and he will have to handle something. I don't know how people in gangs handle shit or maybe my dad won't be home . Walking towards school I see him outside, he talking to the guys. I see him turn around and I wave, he exchanges some words with the guys and they start chanting his name, I start blushing. He walks towards me and his friends drive in there cars. They all have black benz.

"Hey" I said. "Wassup" Aaron said. "I guess I owe you that story now" I said. "I didn't know good girls skip school" he said while laughing. We started walking and talking. I was nervous for my father to see Aaron and I, and how he would react. I was also scared of how Aaron would react. Lets just hope my dad's not home, and he's off doing his work. This was finna be a short walk my house was only eight minutes away.

"Well, Cora and I don't have the best past. My family doesn't like hers and She's a bitch with money". he started laughing, "I've noticed she needs a lot of attention". "Me and the girls got into an argument, then Anthony instigated us into fighting, Then he split the fight up and took us outside and if you weren't there he probably would've taken us somewhere. "I'm glad I was already outside," "I have a question, Do you and Anthony have history? "Yea he's my ex, he cheated on me with Cora" "What do Guys see in her" "She throws herself unto people, that's not attractive coming from a guy's perspective." "She's just not cute in general." "How bout you, what's your love life." "nothing to major few girlfriends but I had other things to focus on" "Like your gang" "How'd you know" "Bella told us" "She's the blonde hair one right" "Yep that's her, I think her and Matthew would be really cute." "I'll ask him about her" "Thanks again for today." "Anything for you," he said while winking. "Well this is my stop, Thank you"

"GRACE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" my dad came out yelling. fuck... I thought. "Aaron I'll text you please go" I said with a whisper. He stayed there and started staring at my dad the same look he had with Anthony when he held the gun up to him. "Aaron now please". I demanded. He runs off. "WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT" he kept yelling. he had a beer in his hand. "Nobody dad" I say going inside. As I am walking in I see a woman come out of my bathroom. "You're products are nice, I hope you don't mind," she said. "Dad who is this" I questioned. "Don't be rude to her" He says in my ear as he turns to drink more beer. "Who is this woman" she says while picking up a picture of my mom. "uh that's my mother, PUT THAT DOWN." I said. "Woah Woah chill I was only looking." "Didn't I say be NICE" my father says while pushing me against a wall. "You're wife is in that picture dingbat." "What did you just say to me" He grabbed me and held me against the wall. "Christian let her go." the woman said to my surprised after I just yelled at her. He let me go. I was trying to get away, He pushed me and I fell. I hear her laughing, I run to my room and lock the door. "He better not show up again in front of my house," he said yelling. I hear the woman laughing again. I started to cry, I got in my bed and let out every tear I had in me. Why is this happening to me I asked myself. The last thing I remember is falling asleep in my clothes on my bed.

When I woke up it was dark, I checked my phone to see what time it was but I also had miss calls and text from Ava and Bella and the group chat your favorite whores <3 and Aaron. It was 1:45 am, damn I slept long. I checked my text, first from Ava, "I saw a wowan coming out of your house you ok sweets" she texted "yea i'm fine, I was sleep" Then Checking Bella texts "The partys is coming soon and Cora said Aarons friends are helping set up" I put the shaking heads emoji "What the fuck is wrong with that bitch." Now checking Aarons text "you good?" I wanted to tell him everything but I couldn't. "Yea I will be Im sorry you had to see that." I put my phone down and took off my clothes and put on a vs ( victoria secret ) pj set. I realized I hadn't eaten dinner I went out and made some ramen, I made it fast because I didn't want dad to hear me. I ran back to my room and ate my ramen.

I wanted to watch Netflix, so I grabbed my phone and Aaron texted me 5 minutes ago. "Its 2 am what is he doing up" I thought. "Grace if you wanna talk i'm here" "Aaron I'm ok" "I'm just checking, I didn't like the way he was talking to you." "It's fine, It's just how he is" "Why r u up" I texted. "Business" "o ok well i'm heading to sleep see you tomorrow," I said. "Goodnight" he texted. I decided not to text him back to lead him. I turned on Netflix and watched criminal minds. I fell asleep watching it.